“Pick up and Go”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Good for: Large groups
Reviewed July 27, 2014

It wasn't as busy as I expected. My daughter and I ordered out food to take back to our hotel room. It was nicely wrapped up in specially make to go containers. It was great.

1  Thank Terri V
There are newer reviews for Olive Garden

Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

Stopped here for lunch and the food was delicious as usual. Our server was amazing. She went above and beyond and made the meal fun also.

1  Thank Nichole S
Reviewed October 30, 2013

I really like this place because I love Pasta but also I really like the Peach Ice Tea from here, I tried to found it in another place but not, no like the Olive made.

Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

Glad to have gone here (it's been nearly 10 years since I've been to an Olive Garden, and this one was the perfect one to visit sfter such a long hiatis).

Reviewed May 9, 2013

I rarely review a chain dining experience, since most of them are quite consistent over time. But today's lunch at the Olive Garden in Salinas, CA was unusual. The food and service were fine, but the Arnold Palmer drinks (iced tea and lemonade) were weak, tasteless and obviously watered down...a strong negative element in an otherwise positive experience.

"Why" is the question I'm left with.