“it was good and the 75 that I spend was ok”
Review of Famous Dave's - CLOSED

Famous Dave's
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed October 17, 2013

we had the plate with a bit of every thing and it was good a $75.00 i pay but all of my family got to eat some of every thing

Reviewed August 30, 2013

Famous Dave's is our "go to" place every time we travel to the SF Bay Area. The ribs come "Naked" but you chose one of sauces at your table. The choice of sides are very good. We are "rib experts" and Dave's is #1. They are extremely tasty and come off the bone with each bite.
The menu is full of delights. Gotta do a "shout out" to Famous "Q". She has been our server twice and she is fantastic. Great personality. She's a pleasure. Corporate Dave's should note her as a model server. Other servers could learn a lot from her. Also, leave room for their bread pudding. It is outstanding. Try it. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

Great food ..sides are awesome I LOVE the cornbread !! And kids menu rocks !! But be prepared for a lil wait (we waited 20 mins)not bad but still not the bizz

Reviewed July 6, 2013

We stopped for lunch at Famous Dave's Restaurant in Salinas, Ca on a road trip from our home near San Francisco, CA to San Diego, CA. We had never been to a Famous Dave's before. The restaurant was clean and the staff were friendly, seating us right away. We ordered and received our meals very quickly. I had the fish sandwich and my husband had a bar-b-qued pork sandwich. The fish sandwich was DELICIOUS and while the pork sandwich was also good, it had too much hot bar-b-q sauce on it for my husband's liking. So we swapped lunches at that point although I regretted giving up that fish sandwich! It was a great meal and we were back on the road in no time. I would definitely stop there again and will also look for other Famous Dave locations while traveling.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

I tried the new burnt ends and I think they are the leftover fat cooked well. I did not eat them as I was eating tittle balls of fat. I would not suggest their new food item. The staff was nice, but I am not sure i will return.