We stayed for 3 nights in Joseph's Jungle. It was the most relaxing and amazing trip we have ever taken. The staff were all wonderful. Feeding the elephant Malika every morning was exciting. By the last day, it was like we were visiting with a dear friend. It was so peaceful and serene, being "city folk" we aren't used to hearing bullfrogs, crickets, and the occasional roar at night. I cannot say enough good things about this B&B. I have stayed in many B&B's and this was by far the best experience of them all. It was like going on a Safari without needing to get a bunch of shots!!
We plan on returning in the near future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Listen to the lions and tigers roaring only yards away from your authentic African style bungalow...go on an African Safari in Monterey! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your Vision Quest Safari Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vision Quest Safari Bed And Breakfast
- Vision Quest Safari Hotel Salinas