Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$179
Booking.com$179
Priceline$143
Hotels.com$179
eDreams$179
Agoda.com$143
All reviews front desk oatmeal living room min drive monterey housekeeping thermostat coast
Selected filters
Reviewed April 15, 2017 via mobile

As a Marriott Rewards member who stays 75 nights or more each year at Marriott property, I can say that this is not my favorite Residence Inn, but they did get the job done for the three night I was here. Check-in was fast and efficient, but no Marriott Rewards upgrade was available. The room was clean and comfortable, but had an odd odor. Breakfast was good, but I have had better quality and more breakfast choices at other Residents Inns. The exterior of the hotel is nicely landscaped and maintained, but the dog poop by the south west door was not a welcoming site. Good stay, but room for improvement.

Date of stay: April 2017
Reviewed April 14, 2017 via mobile

Very friendly staff. The rooms appeared to be very clean and welcoming. I had asked for extra pillow and blanket when arriving and the staff was accommodating. It was nice to be able to relax and not be bothered by outside noises. I ordered in for dinner and was pleased that the front desk attendant was helpful and present during the delivery. I had a great stay and would recommend to friends and family!

Date of stay: June 2016
Reviewed March 17, 2017

We stayed here after we went to the Monterey aquarium. This is just your average residence inn, but the staff here is incredible the most helpful and accommodating
I have ever seen. The room was clean but slightly dated. The breakfast was nice with
really good choices.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Stephanie C, Manager at Residence Inn Salinas Monterey, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2017

Hello Hal D,
Thank you for staying at the Salinas Residence Inn. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us, however it looks like there is area of opportunities in which we can work on. We will proceed to work on those items diligently and look forward to your return. Thank you once again for traveling with Marriott.

Reviewed February 23, 2017 via mobile

Our family was @ the Residence Inn for 1 year and 4 months. Considering the circumstances the anguish, frustration with our home. The staff @ Residence Inn were absolutely phenomenal! Ayden, Monique, Francesca, who run the desk went above and beyond their call of duty!! In such a hard situation they make you feel like FAMILY and take care of every need asap! As well as Irene and Cecelia, and Mercy the maids who really really take true pride in their work. Amazing refreshing to see there are people who actually are so critical of themselves and in their work is amazing. Ali thank you he is a new manager and doing really well and understood with compassion to our situation and did his best to step right up to the plate. We cant express enough our thanks and gratitude. I KNOW you all will keep up the great work and will always as a team and individuals go ABOVE AND BEYOND the call of duty. THANK YOU SO SO MUCH !!! Bless you all .. THE OGANS

Date of stay: October 2016
2  Thank Pioneer568175
Stephanie C, Manager at Residence Inn Salinas Monterey, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2017

Hello Homeowners claim,

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Residence Inn Salinas Monterey. We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us and made this your home away from home. We appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you had a great stay. With a spirit to serve, we take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding your expectations.
Thank you once again for staying with us.

Reviewed February 15, 2017 via mobile

The service was so amazing, my family and I were provided with everything we could've needed. The staff were very welcoming and always friendly. The breakfast was always delicious and nutritious with a good serving of happy. I have no complaints our four months stay could not have been any better. I highly recommend this Inn to anyone, my family and i will most certainly stay again.

The Rarang Family..

Date of stay: November 2016
2  Thank Nelson R
Stephanie C, Manager at Residence Inn Salinas Monterey, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2017

Hello Nelson R.,
We are delighted you enjoyed you and your family enjoyed your stay here at the Salinas Residence Inn! We look forward to having you and your family stay with us again. Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay with us and thank you for choosing Marriott as your place to stay.