All reviewsgoodnite inncheap hotelplace to sleepnice stayantonia
Reviewed August 13, 2018

Isabel was very nice at the front desk when I checked in and I would come back again. She was very pleasant and very helpful and friendly. She spoke to me as if we were old friends which made me very comfortable.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with friends
4  Thank Linda T
Dave R, General Manager at Good Nite Inn - Salinas, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2018

Dear Guest, Thank you for staying with us. We do appreciate for taking the time to give us a great rating. We are looking forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations and service the next time you are in town. Sincerely, Dave Rao Business Manager Good Nite Inn, Salinas

Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

Really enjoyed my stay and receptionist Antonia did a great job checking me in made sure I had all of the accommodations that I needed as towels and toiletries I appreciate it very much rooms were also very clean

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with friends
Dave R, General Manager at Good Nite Inn - Salinas, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2018

Dear Guest, Thank you for your review. At Good Nite Inn Salinas, we pride ourselves on giving our 100% every day to ensure that our guests' needs are being met. We are looking forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations and service the next time you are in town. Sincerely, Dave Rao Business Manager Good Nite Inn, Salinas

Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

You DEFINITELY get what you pay for! Check in was smooth and easy and the front desk people were REALLY nice, however this is the dirtiest place I've ever been to... walking into the room it smelled like old stale carpet that hadn't been cleaned in years. The air was muggy and stale and upon opening the bathroom door it smelled STRONGLY of urine... not the worst part tho. After I uncovered the sheets to see if there was any hair or bugs in it (another story), I laid in bed only to feel my back and feet getting moist and wet... i smelled the bed and found that I WAS LAYING IN URINE!!! I immediately called the front desk to ask to switch to another room, which wasn't a problem to them, they were compliant and nice about it, but why wasn't the room thoroughly cleaned!!! If they changed the sheets they would've seen the urine... meaning they don't change the sheets regularly at this hotel!!! After this experience I can never just get into a hotel bed again without feeling and smelling the entire thing.... do not stay here unless they clean up their rooms..

Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business

Dear Guest,
Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations regarding your stay on your recent visit. I have shared your feedback with the management for their immediate attention. Again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback. We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next visit to Salinas.

Reviewed August 9, 2018

The Good Nite Inn can be reccomended. What you can expect is a nice bed in a clean room for a reasonable price. We booked it two days before arrival. The price at that time was 93$ for each night for a room with two kingsize beds. The staff was friendly, the room was large enough and clean. WLAN was working very well. The only negative aspect was, that it was sometimes a bit noisy at night.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with friends
Dave R, General Manager at Good Nite Inn - Salinas, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2018

Dear Tim,

I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Again, thank you for your kind words.

Dave Rao
Business Manager
Good Nite Inn, Salinas

Reviewed August 9, 2018

Traveling for work is always so stressful, but as soon as i arrived at the hotel that all seemed to disappear. I was welcomed by a friendly young lady Antonia she checked me in to a quiet room right off of the elevator it was very spacious and quiet, where one can get some work done. She also suggested on a diner not to far from the hotel for brunch which was very delicious might i add. Over all i had a great stay

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business

Dear Savannah,

Thank you very much for your most favorable review. We do strive to offer the highest quality rooms and service at a affordable rate.

We will certainly let Antonia know you mentioned her name and you were impressed with her wonderful customer service. We certainly feel the same and are very happy to have Isabel on our team.

Dave Rao