$160
Laurel Inn & Conference Center(Salinas)(Great Value!)
$121
$260
$199
$161
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $184/night.

Super 8 by Wyndham Salinas(Salinas)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 08/03
Book now, pay at stay
$214
Free cancellation until 08/03
Book now, pay at stay
$125
All reviewsgoodnite inncheap hotelplace to sleepno frillsroom rateshort drivefelt safenice stayantonialodgingrates
Reviewed May 17, 2018

The Manager "Antonia" was very helpful & extended great customer service to my disabled mother & I during our stay at the comfortable Good Night Inn! It's professional business receptionist, "Antonia" , who continues the work ethics & mannerisms that only flourish a Good Business thus, such reflects upon its employees integrally! This dedicated woman should be considered for larger manager operations in order to only continue the success & revenue accrued for this establishment~ Thank You Antonia for your friendly customer service & warm smile~

Room Tip: Third Floor, Pool Side
  • Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business
Dave R, General Manager at Good Nite Inn - Salinas, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2018

Dear George,

I have shared your comments with Antonia and the staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Kind regards,
Good Nite Inn, Salinas

Reviewed May 15, 2018

I booked a room for my son to stay in for 1 night for Mother's Day because he was strained. My son had a picture of his card and ID, the booking was fine until Antonia started that there is a $50 incidental fee, I asked her what was the incidental fee for because they don't offer room service, a bar or any special amenities , they offer a pool and vending machines. Antonia put me on hold, then stated the $50 was for if my son trashed the room...REALLY? Its a cheesy motel on the east side of Salinas that I am sure even hookers go to. I told her that my son has the same card with his ID and she can charge it to that. Antonia them became rude and stated that they cant do that, Not quite understanding because the room was paid for with the same card. I then told her to cancel the room Antonia then stated that she couldn't because it was booked through a 3rd party... NO Antonia, just does not know how or does not want to. The reservation was already in their system, yes I got this information from the 3rd party I booked it with. The 3rd party had to call Antonia to verify that she denied stay. I told her that I was gonna write a review on her and her response was "Go Ahead, I don't care" .. To The GM you should not hire rude people to be in your motel, you will lose business.. this is not the only review site I will use as well.. I know far too many people who cant stand their job with a way better attitude than Antonia..

Room Tip: Deal with someone else besides Antoina, she is rude and does not like her job
  • Stayed: May 2018, traveled solo
Dave R, General Manager at Good Nite Inn - Salinas, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2018

Dear Catina,

On behalf of our guest service representative Antonia, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using your feedback to provide additional training to our staff and make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future.

Good Nite Inn, Salinas

Reviewed May 2, 2018

I am a frequent commuter to Salinas and have been staying 2-3 days per week for over 5 years. I've had plenty of opportunity to shop around and determine what hotels in the area offer good accommodations at a fair price. I actually belong to a couple hotel rewards plans but even those don't offer the week-to-week value that I find at the Good Nite Inn.
I need a clean place to sleep and shower; that's it. No frills needed. The Good Nite Inn has a pool, I've never been in it. There are decent TVs in every room, I've never turned one on. But the rooms have been clean, the bed linen decent, the bathroom amenities adequate for a frequent traveler on a budget.
When I say budget I don't mean rock-bottom, crack-addict hotel - they average (lately) about $45-55/night vs. the next cheapest 'economy' hotel who posts rates between $75-95/night. I've stayed in the best and I've stayed in the worst and I can honestly say the value of the Good Nite Inn is not lost on me.
I can tell I'm not alone either - the parking lot is frequently filled with pickup trucks and service vehicles from contractors working in the area who need to keep expenses in line. The clientele is predominantly blue collar and I'm OK with that.

Room Tip: I usually always stay on the 1st floor on the back side (away from the pool). Families might prefer to be closer to the pool side.
  • Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business
Dave R, General Manager at Good Nite Inn - Salinas, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2018

Dear Kurt,

I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Kind regards,
Good Nite Inn, Salinasa

Reviewed April 16, 2018 via mobile

The beddings are not changed between guests. We had old dried food on our blankets. When we informed the front desk nothing was done. Even though she said she would have our room cleaned. The cleaning employees never came to our room during our stay. I had to call and complain to the night shift attendant who was a bit more helpful and brought us clean bedding and towels. Which is the only reason I even give it 1 star. Phone didn’t work in the room we were in. Just truly an all bad stay.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
Dave R, General Manager at Good Nite Inn - Salinas, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2018

Dear Juan,

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your feedback is very important to us and we assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests.

We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

I have read multiple reviews of this inn and all the poor reviews seemed a little ridiculous to me. It seems people don't want to much but expect top dollar amenities. I knew I wanted a budget friendly place for my family to stay because being on vacation we wouldn't be spending a lot of time at the hotel. Therefore I didn't expect the most comfortable bed,a fridge and microwave and coffeepot in every room, or aesthetically pleasing decorations. The basics should be expected as far as cleanliness and customer service and I believe they delivered what you would expect out of a 50 dollar room. Yes there are some opportunities to do a deeper clean but by no means was anything horrifyingly dirty. We traveled with two kids and I brought them their favorite instant oatmeal and we would go down to the lobby in the morning and put it in a coffee cup and use the hot water they have available, front desk provided us with plastic spoons which we cleaned and reused the rest of our stay there. The kids were satisfied and thought it was fun eating oatmeal out of a cup! For my husband and I we would walk to Starbucks across the parking lot for breakfast. All the staff was extremely friendly and one of the girls even helped me check in for my flight and print our boarding passes for us! Most other places that don't have a business center would just say oh well and let you figure it out and the places that do have a business center charge a stupid amount to print. I recommend staying here if you are looking to save some money lodging but do me a favor and don't have the expectations out of this place that you would if you spent double or triple the money someplace else.
Pros:
Friendly staff
Free WiFi
Starbucks in parking lot
Comfortable rooms
Budget friendly

Cons:
Thin walls, gap around door (noisy)
All other cons I won't list because they are things I wouldn't have expected anyway for price

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
GNISAL, Manager at Good Nite Inn - Salinas, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2018

Thank you valued guest for your review. I am please too hear that you enjoyed your stay. I will share your comments with our staff and we look forward to you staying with us again in your future travels.