All reviewsgoodnite inncheap hotelplace to sleepnice stayantonia
Reviewed October 22, 2017

I've stayed in several rooms while traveling for business. The rooms are always clean, the management & staff friendly & helpful. Special shout out to Rose & Anthony at the front desk, they know the good places to eat & whats going on in the area for entertainment. Nice TVs & comfortable beds if you just want to kick back, & easy access to 101 Fwy. I will definitely stay here again & again. Free high speed internet is actually Free, high speed internet. Reyna, Courtney, Eri, & Hector are great at taking care of amenities or anything you might need. Great place for the minimalist traveler.

Room Tip: I like rooms on the East side or 3rd floor, they're usually quiet 24/7 & I have ridiculous work hours.
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
Chris C, Manager at Good Nite Inn - Salinas, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2017

Thank you for the amazing review. I will share your comments with the staff. Thanks again William.

Reviewed October 22, 2017

We checked in to a miserable front desk agent Rose. No greeting, no smile, rude and unkept (as if she has been overworked and couldn't find time to comb her hair) and we felt like we were bothering her!? She must have just gotten back from lunch? She had food at the desk. Completely unprofessional. I see previous reviews, they she is wonderful, my guess is you have to catch her on a good day? The grounds are well kept the rooms are simply "ok" but the parking lot are full of street people "thugs and drugs." I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. We will not be coming back and I encourage everyone to spend more money and stay somewhere where you are appreciated as a guest!

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank MSevle

Thank you for your feedback. This will be addressed. Absolutely no excuse for poor customer service.

Reviewed September 16, 2017 via mobile

The customer service at this hotel is impeccable..The conditions of the motel is what you pay for it.I stay here often Antonia always takes care of me.she always goes out of her way to make sure that my stay is fully accommodated.

Stayed: September 2017
Chris C, Manager at Good Nite Inn - Salinas, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2017

Dear Valued Guest. Thank you for your kind comments, we will share them with our staff as well as Antonia.

Reviewed September 15, 2017 via mobile

Antonia at the front desk helped when i didnt have clean towels in my room an when she gave me a wake up call it was very pleasant i would highly recommend to stay here again. All the staff where very pleasant too!!

Stayed: September 2017, traveled solo
Chris C, Manager at Good Nite Inn - Salinas, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2017

Thank you for your kind words. I will share your comments with the staff and especially Antonia. She is what good customer service is all about.

Reviewed August 29, 2017

We had one night in Salinas on our way from San Fransico to Morro Bay.
Had we known what we know now, we would have continued directly to Morro Bay.
The hotel is in the middle of an industrial area, the room was spacious but had a very simple decore. Front desk was okay but nothing out of the ordinary. One positive thing is, that there is a Starbucks next door.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
Chris C, Manager at Good Nite Inn - Salinas, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2017

Thank you for your review of the Hotel. We appreciate your feedback. I will share your comments with the staff and look to see how we can improve our service standards.