Lowest prices for your stay
$84
View deal
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Wyndham
Booking.com$84
Expedia.com$84
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 2, 2016

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 29, 2016

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 17, 2016

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed July 16, 2016

I used an iron to press my shirt. I pushed the steam bottom then dirty scams came out from each hole. It seems that hotel manager did not check and clean the iron press. Too bad I could not wear my shirt on the day.

Usually hotels have coffee service for all day long, I went to breakfast area to get coffee around 10:00 am. The breakfast time was done already. I asked the manager for coffee and he said to me to drink coffee in my room.

Another day, I heard a lady was freaked out because the sewer in her room was problem and got her and her family clothing dirty. She talked loud voice saying "I want get my money back, 199 bucks now."

I tuned on the air conditioner but it was very dusty and I saw the dust was clogged in air filter.
I never turned on that.

My conclusion, this manager of this Hotel tries to cut any money for hotel service. Just he provides minimum service.

DO NOT STAY THIS HOTEL IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO RUIN YOUR TRIP.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank 78bassar
Reviewed July 11, 2016

The lodging must have been a Holiday Inn Express. The pillows were from Holiday Inn Express. The hotel was clean. The guest were noisy. The other hotels in the area have shady guest. Can walk to food.

Room tip: Clean place, nice staff.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family