“Great steak, wine and pasta. Great service!”
Review of Element Bistro - CLOSED

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 21, 2014

Food was awesome. Steak done just right. Daughter loved the Mac and cheese. Great wine, great service. Super place!

Reviewed May 5, 2014

When one generous reviewer writes that "locals like it too" I wonder "local to where?". Perhaps there was a drastic change in menu and its execution before my family and I went.

The staff were fantastic on my two visits there. But the food?!? Low-quality ingredients that were poorly prepared for our dishes.

The interior smelled musty in a not-very-appealing way. The barflies didn't help.

1  Thank David B
Reviewed April 16, 2014

The staff here is very nice, and they have a good wine selection. But I have eaten food from here three times, and each time varied from underwhelming to poor. The first time, I ate at the restaurant and the food was ok. Nothing special. However, it is less than 5 minutes from my parents' house, so they ordered takeout on two separate occasions when I was visiting. The first time, they gave us the wrong pizza. Not totally their fault, I should have checked. The pizza was good. But the second time, the spaghetti we ordered somehow had mold on it... No joke. Maybe it was something that they've since worked out, since this was about a year after they'd opened. But we're probably never eating there again, which is such a disappointment since it's so close to home and it's a local business. I will continue to stop by for the occasional glass of wine. For food, we prefer to drive a few extra minutes to Angelina's Pizza in Toro Park.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

Element Bistro made a great pizza and is very handy to the Vision Quest Ranch. We appreciated the comfortable atmosphere and very friendly service. We even got a special birthday sundae. If we are back in the area, we'll return.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

Very quaint restaurant that serves Italian fare with a great basic hearty steak too. Very friendly staff. Beer and wine, locals like it too.