“Average burger but amazing prices for fresh ingredients.”
Review of In and Out Burger

In and Out Burger
Ranked #5 of 318 Restaurants in Salinas
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Boston
“Average burger but amazing prices for fresh ingredients.”
Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

Was visiting the west coast from Boston and everyone I know raves about this place saying it's the best burger joint. So many excitement and hype about it. Everyone said it was go die for. I got a cheeseburger and honestly if was just okay. Just your average burger. Nothing special about it, just a plain old burger. No special sauce or anything. But the good thing about In and Out are the prices and it is really the freshest ingredients which you can taste.

So for less than $2.50 for a fresh and great quality burger is worth it but to say it's the best and to die for, is not the case. I still prefer shake shack.

• Visited October 2013

Lichfield
“Not sure why it get good reviews”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

We ate here because it was the only place anywhere near our hotel, the only other choice was a Mexican restaurant that didn't look great.

They offer an extremely limited menu and service was really slow, we waited a long time after placing our order. It is cheap but the quality was very poor (dry burger, soggy fries) and I would not go again.

I can't really understand why there are rave reviews of In and Out, even McDonalds is better in my view.

• Visited September 2013
“Fun- need to stop here.”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

Loved stopping here with my husband to see what all the fuss is about during a West Coast stop. Great burgers and a fun stop.

Visited October 2012
Stockton On Tees
“The only place to eat near Best Western Plus”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

Friday evening and packed, staff very efficient, my order number is95 and serving 76 when I ordered, but only waited 10 minutes in the chaos excellent.

Visited September 2013
“Great place.”
Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

Great food, nice clean place. I've been to a few different In/Out Burgers and I think they all stick to higher standards than other places. It's my first food stop every time I go back home. Wish I was closer so I could eat there all the time.

• Visited July 2013