Hampton Inn & Suites Modesto-Salida
La Quinta Inn & Suites Modesto Salida(Salida)(Great Value!)
$129
$113
$107
Fairfield Inn
$117
$105
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $117/night.

$95
Hotels.com
$74
Comfort Inn(Modesto)
$89
$94
$110
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $130/night.

$72
$109
La Quinta
All reviewsbaseball tournamenthotel is cleana hilton honors membertrain noisegood nights sleepcomplimentary breakfastnice place to staycomfy bedwonderful stayenjoyed my stayfresh fruitwould stay againbusiness tripshort driveexcellent hotelfront desk staffconvenient location
Reviewed April 25, 2011

This Hampton Inn is easily accessible from the highway. My room was spacious, and I had lots of TV channels. The refrigerator and microwave are handy for guests who will be staying for a while. The staff was pleasant and helpful, and breakfast was fine. It is nice to get a hot breakfast. I don't recommend the scrambled eggs, as they were dry and crumbly, but the turkey sausage was very good, and there's a big bowl of apples and oranges. The railroad tracks are nearby, so the train whistle might bother light sleepers. My only real complaint was that the housekeeping supervisor obviously had not done a room inspection prior to my arrival -- there were two black hairs in the tub (I'm blonde), a brown spot on the toilet seat that I cleaned off myself, and a poor little dead black bug, lying on his back under the sink, who shared my bathroom with me for the entire stay.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Katiebird1
Reviewed August 31, 2010

We travel four to five times a year. Checking in to this hotel was quick and easy. Room was clean, large, and well kept. The hot breakfast was better than most hotels and the hostess was very nice, friendly, and attentive to the customers. Overall, it was an excellent experience.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 10, 2009

My husband and I have talked with about a half dozen people in regarding their "100% satisfaction or you don't pay guarantee," and now we have to file a false advertisement claim. The Hilton representatives down to the desk clerks are all rude, selectively ignorant, and dismissive. Not impressed with this "top" chain of hotels.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed November 25, 2009

This Hampton Inn delivers what you normally expect from a Hampton. I stay in Hotels 3-4 nights per week, all over country. This hotel doesnt have "Cable TV", but uses "Direct TV" instead, so there were MORE than the normal channel offerings.
The only disappointment I experienced was the bed. Many Hamptons have a very soft mattress topper... this one didnt, but otherwise the bed was fine.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed September 3, 2009

I was only here for one night with my mother and uncle in August. It is a typical Hampton Inn, large room complete with full desk and mini-fridge, free breakfast and a full range of toiletries. There was a pool and small workout room. Plus there are a few restaurants within walking distance.

I didn't have any issues with the front desk staff or any service complaints. The front desk lady when I checked in wasn't the most personable person ever, but nothing to complain about. One plus is the free wireless.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family