“Hate to say it but this place closed, boo hoo”
Review of A & W Restaurant

A & W Restaurant
Ranked #39 of 51 Restaurants in St. Helena
Cuisines: American
Description: Quick Service Restaurant in the heart of the Napa Valley. This location was first established in 1966. We have an inside dining room; restrooms; we are family friendly and we have a pet friendly patio. Our A&W Root Beer is made fresh everyday and we still serve it up frosty mugs!
SF, CA
“Hate to say it but this place closed, boo hoo”
Reviewed November 16, 2013

A nostalgic place for me as it was where my then boyfriend took me on a first date for their awesome veggie burgers. But it is closed now.

Visited December 2012

Southwestern US
“What can you say, it's an A&W?”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

What else can you say? Fast food craving, feeling like paying less than $70 for lunch for 2, want a quick fix? It's fast food.

Visited May 2012
Walnut Creek, California
“Pleasant Surprise”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

I normally wouldn't review and A&W Root Beer fast food burger joint, but this one is a hybrid and combined with Kentucky Fried Chicken. It's the only fast food place in St. Helena and was perfect for us as I love a good burger and my wife loves KFC chicken!!!

Visited October 2012