This is a great place for a couple to get away from it all. Great location in getting to other parts of Napa and many wineries, and not overly prententious. You'll need to make your own entertainment, but if you want solitude and isolation, this is the place for you.We stayed in February, when it was very quiet. The staff treated us like royalty. Extremely helpful in booking reservations for dinners or suggesting wineries. The fireplace in the room was fanatastic, the bathroom was one we'd love to take home with us! Our only problems were with the Wifi and the lack of cellular coverage without walking up the hillside. Since we worked partially during this visit it was incovenient but we managed. The staff worked hard to resolve our problems. The food on site was fabulous and the afternoon wine tasting in front of huge fireplace was spectacular.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Meadowood is a center of social, cultural and viticultural life in Napa Valley and a second home for those who enjoy the beauty and hospitality of the wine country. The property features championship croquet lawns, seven tennis courts, a nine-hole walking golf course, hiking trails, swimming, a full-service health spa, wine experiences, an annual cultural affairs calendar, guest rooms, suites and cottages and Michelin three-star dining in The Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, HotelsClick, Booking.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Meadowood Napa Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meadowood Napa Valley Hotel St. Helena
- Meadowood Napa Valley Resort
- Meadowood Napa Valley St. Helena, CA