Meadowood Napa Valley
$339
Official Site
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $375/night.

Harvest Inn(St. Helena)(Great Value!)
$309
$259
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $316/night.

$360
$675
LuxuryCollection
El Bonita Motel(St. Helena)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 05/30
$196
$150
Wydown Hotel(St. Helena)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 05/26
$270
Hotel St. Helena(St. Helena)
$199
Rancho Caymus Inn(Rutherford)
$445
$432
1,973 results
All reviewsthe grillgolf coursehiking trailstennis courtscroquet lawnnapa valleyguest servicesbeautiful resortworld classfrench laundrybusiness meetingfitness centerworth every pennywood burning fireplacewine countrythe cottagescan't wait to go back
Reviewed May 7, 2006

My husband and I spent part of our honeymoon here in January 2002 and it was amazing. Very secluded. We stayed in an Oakview room which was a beautiful semi-suite with a gorgeous seating area and fireplace, enormous glass bricked bathroom and wonderful amenities.

We were greeted with a gift basket and a local red wine as a gift from a family member and we enjoyed what is the best breakfast I've ever had. We hiked on the trail that encircles the estate, but didn't have a chance to enjoy the pools. Many people were playing tennis and enjoying the spa, but we didn't have the time to do all of that.

We would have loved to stay longer!

• Stayed: January 2002
9  Thank Runnermom
Reviewed February 10, 2006

My wife and I and two other couples stayed at Meadowood last weekend. I had never visited there, so I wasn't sure what to expect...

The resort is nice. Fancy lobby. Nice, spacious rooms with fireplaces. Great beds.

Spa facilities were good...and my treatment was amazing. I had a massage by Ignacio, and I was impressed with his skills.

My sole complaint would be the food: We only ate one meal on site -- breakfast on Sunday morning -- and it left a lot to be desired. Maybe the cook was sick and they had a substitute? Hard to know...

• Stayed: February 2006
12  Thank dcdude
A TripAdvisor Member
Washington, DC
Reviewed November 18, 2005

My husband and I stayed at Meadowood in mid-October during crush, which I would HIGHLY recommend. It was the perfect time of year to see Napa at its busiest and most beautiful. Meadowood is fantastic in that it has croquet, pools, etc. -- a country club-type place. But if you're looking for a Ritz-style deference to your every wish, it is not the place for you. For starters, the front staff is very unprofessional and way too casual for the price. We tried to use their concierge services and found their involvement to make planning activities only more chaotic and confusing, rather than less so. That kind of disorganization really is not forgivable for the rates they charge. Aside from that, I adored the simplicity of the room decor. Our room wasn't tired looking at all -- it's just not ornate, gilded, or frou frou. I also loved the working fireplaces and very comfy beds.

As a sidenote, I would recommend hiking the property. The views were fantastic, and it was so refreshing to get outside and have a little exercise early in the morning. We also enjoyed the complimentary wine tastings every evening.

• Stayed: October 2005
18  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed October 29, 2005

We stayed at Meadowood for four nights and loved every minute of it. All staff were extremely welcoming and friendly. Room was a tree line cottage and it was everything we expected.

• Stayed: October 2005