First time to Napa, we were looking for a place where we could enjoy Napa and relax. On the plane a woman recommended Meadwood. Well, Meadowood was exactly that. A beautiful spa resort tucked quietly in the woods in St. Helena, CA.
Celebrating a special birthday for my wife, we enjoyed a beautiful room overlooking the croquet court. With temperatures in the 90's, unusual in May, we enjoyed relaxing at the pool. It was heavenly. We had a few problems with our room, but they were quickly resolved by Daniel Hauck, General Manager. In honor of the special birthday for my wife a bottle from Gamble Winery was in our room to celebrate the occasion. Joel Holland, Director of Rooms, made sure everything was perfect for our stay. Would definitely recommend this resort for anyone who is looking for exceptional service and a respite from the world. Come to Meadowood.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Meadowood is a center of social, cultural and viticultural life in Napa Valley and a second home for those who enjoy the beauty and hospitality of the wine country. The property features championship croquet lawns, seven tennis courts, a nine-hole walking golf course, hiking trails, swimming, a Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star spa, wine experiences, an annual cultural affairs calendar, guest rooms, suites and cottages and Michelin three-star dining in The Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Otel, TravelUp, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Meadowood Napa Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meadowood Napa Valley Hotel St. Helena
- Meadowood Napa Valley Resort
- Meadowood Napa Valley St. Helena, CA