My wife and I have gone to Meadowood a couple times, and each experience has been wonderful. The resort is nestled away and the views are gorgeous. The Michelin 3 star Meadowood restaurant is outstanding, and the other restaurant is quite special too. The rooms we had were comfortable and quaint with enough luxury to make it a very special experience. And it was quiet with reasonable privacy, which added to the comfort and atmosphere of romance for a couple. As we love tennis, the resort has a wonderful lead tennis pro in Doug King, and the supporting pros are great too. The courts are fun to play on, and it can be a great tennis get-away. The staff is very helpful and eager to please. And the spa is fantastic, with many choices of massage and spa treatments. In summary, a wonderful get-away or vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Meadowood is a center of social, cultural and viticultural life in Napa Valley and a second home for those who enjoy the beauty and hospitality of the wine country. The property features championship croquet lawns, seven tennis courts, a nine-hole walking golf course, hiking trails, swimming, a Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star spa, wine experiences, an annual cultural affairs calendar, guest rooms, suites and cottages and Michelin three-star dining in The Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Priceline, TravelUp, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Meadowood Napa Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meadowood Napa Valley Hotel St. Helena
- Meadowood Napa Valley Resort
- Meadowood Napa Valley St. Helena, CA