See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 4, 2017

Service - Excellently friendly owner and staff who's always around to help with every and anything you may need regardless of the hour and always eager to go above and beyond.
Rooms - Clean, tidy and homely, with all the amenities necessary for a long stay (because you won't want to leave).

Best part of Judy's is the delicious crispy beacon and eggs, served with the best fruit salad every morning without fail.

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed January 18, 2017

this is an honest review as many people have given a very high score but a lot of it is because the lady owner is a lovely older charming person who is very friendly and helpful. however the room is very dated and the bathroom is certainly in need of replacement. the shower needs replacing. the breakfast on both days was disappointing and cold as she was more keen on chatting. it was not cheap. it is a good base for exploring the valley. you have your own key so you can come and go as you please but the town shuts down very early so we were back by 9pm. a good mid range B&B.

Room Tip: only the one room
  • Stayed: October 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 8, 2016

We stayed at Judys in Sept, 2016 for a few nights, but definitely one our best stops in Sunny California. My better half Felt an immediate connection to Judy as she reminded him of his favorite aunt Lena....Judy welcomes you as an old friend or family member she hasn't seen in a while..The accommodations were clean, simple and homey, a pleasant change from the hotels we had stayed in....Breakfast was home made and yummy, but the morning conversations with Judy were indeed a highlight of the trip..
She only has one guest at a time which certainly makes you feel special. We will definitely stay with Judy when we get to the Napa again, and recommend her place to anyone staying in the area. Thank you Judy, we enjoyed every minute

Room Tip: There's only one
  • Stayed: September 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 10, 2016

When I first pulled up to this place, I had some doubts. Two old mustang cars sit in the driveway. They belong to Judy, who must be approaching her 80's. She reminds me of the Little Old Granny from Pasadena. Judy is a gracious, nice, host who will instantly remind you of grandma.

With no bells and whistles, this place is comfortable and homey. It was very quiet. Breakfast was simple and tasty.

Hard to believe this is a 1.2 million dollar house but then again this is the Napa Valley. Judy doesn't have to do this...she is set economically, but has been doing it because she truly loves company and people.

There are nice areas to walk right outside the door, and there is a small winery for a neighbor. I enjoyed this place more than the double the price B and B that I stayed in in Napa.

There is only one room in the house. You will have it to yourselves. I will be a repeater. Bring Judy a little gift, especially if you come from another country or an exotic place. Hint: she loves vanilla !

Room Tip: There is only one room, a nice conversion from a garage.
  • Stayed: September 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed July 31, 2016

I had a wonderful time at Judy's and with Judy. This is not the place for you if you're looking for contemporary haute style or spa amenities. Judy is part of a ranch family that dates way back in Saint Helena. Her home is a ranch-style home, very comfortable and clean--with everything I needed. I was traveling on my own for a conference. I was up for local flavor and stories. That's what I got. Warm hospitality. Great coffee in the morning (I'm not a breakfast person so I can't comment on that). The bed was ample, comfy. The bath is small with not much counter space, but, as I say, I wasn't there for the luxury hotel experience. There are terrific walks just outside the door. I felt comfortable walking early morning and late at night. The main street of Saint Helena is only a 15-minute amble on a sidewalk along one of the main cross streets of town. Mostly, though, for me, it was the pleasure of meeting Judy, of talking over anything and everything in the morning before taking off for my all-day activities. There was a TV (I didn't use), a small fridge (which came in handy), a nice big work desk, a settee. I loved it. It reminded me of visiting my grandmother. Thank you, Judy!

Room Tip: There's just one room. It's really a lovely place to book as a single woman.
  • Stayed: July 2016, traveled on business