“Best Pizza in town”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed December 7, 2012

The mushroom is my favorite, but you can't go wrong with any of the topping. Crust is fresh, crisp and delicious as well. We love the food, the kids we usually bring with us love it as well. It's a winner!

Reviewed December 1, 2012

Visited here while vacationing with family. Came here for family lunch and enjoyed the Piadines, which were unique and delicious. There is nothing like this in Ohio. Good food, good service and wonderful ambiance and atmosphere. I loved the open kitchen and being able to watch the food prep. It was as a great place to dine and carry on great conversation. I would highly recommend it if you traveling through or live close enough to visit. If you live close enough, you've probably already been here.

Reviewed November 26, 2012

We came here for dinner and it was a nice casual alternative in the area. There were a lot of large groups and families in the restaurant. Everything was very good and reasonably priced.
Calamari appetizer- just right, it wasn't too fried or greasy.
Pasta portion was large- my hubby and I shared this and the caesar salad.
Funghi pizza was very good- the crust wasn't too flat/crunchy or too doughy.
The ingredients were fresh and everything tasted great.
Downside- the service was so-so. Our server only came by once to check in on us over the course of an hour. I had to get up and find another waiter to request a condiment since our waiter was no where to be found for quite some time.

Reviewed November 17, 2012

We ate here and enjoyed the food. The garlic rolls are fantastic! Everyone needs to try them at least once. We both had a Piadine. My wife had the Caprese and I had the Caesar with chicken. Both were good. We found that you need to eat them like a taco. The Caprese only had tomato and cheese on one half. Our waiter was not the best. We thanked him ever time he did something for us and he never said a thing. Definitely not one of the best. Maybe there is someone looking for a job out there that would be more pleasant with their guests. Overall, the food was good and we would come back to try other things. I am hopeful that we have a different waiter.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

Food is fresh and beautifly seasoned. The atmosphere is relaxed. They do have some gluten free but it is not on the menu. They will custom make just about anything. The service is great.