Open today: 7:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Review Highlights
Wine tours in Napa Valley

I am so happy we booked our tours through Napa Valley Wine Excursions! Paul scheduled the perfect... read more

Reviewed March 7, 2019
michellemargaret445
Exceptional and personal wine tour experience to remember

From our initial discussions with Paul Bailey we knew we were in good and experienced hands. Paul... read more

Reviewed March 3, 2019

from $119.00
from $125.00
from $139.00
More Info
All reviews paul bailey would highly recommend this tour called paul napa valley his knowledge personalized experience amazing experience another couple itinerary company driver gems wine interests stories perspective vintners
Reviewed November 23, 2018

We heard about Paul Bailey from friends and are very glad we gave him a call! Paul was very responsive upon my inquiry and spent time on the phone with me beforehand to get an idea of what we were looking for and what we liked. The day was fantastic! Gary, our guide, picked us up promptly, and we were on our way. Gary was very knowledgeable and accommodating, circling back to one stop for forgotten sunglasses!
The wineries Paul chose for us were truly special - we enjoyed one tasting in a private vineyard (literally surrounded by the vines!) and another in the winemakers private home. These were truly experiences that we could not have booked on our own.
It's a great way to experience Napa away from the crowds. Highly recommend Napa Valley Wine Excursions!

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed October 31, 2018

If you are looking for someone to plan your trip with your wants & to not have to worry about a thing then Paul & his team is what you need. We had been recommended to use Paul as a driver. So I called Paul and after our first conversion I was soooo excited about our trip. Paul made some awesome recommendations on some places that we should visit so we decided to put them on our itinerary. Those places ended up being our favorites and we are now wine members to those places!!!!
Paul and his team made sure that we stayed on schedule, made sure that we stayed hydrated with water (that was a lifesaver), got us lunch, gave us so much knowledge about where we were headed, and the list goes on & on & on!!!!!!
I can't wait to plan our next trip, because all I will have to do is call Paul and say set it up!!!

Reviewed October 29, 2018

First experience in Napa Valley and Paul was AMAZING!!! Literally “Blew our Minds” with his knowledge, personality and professionalism!!! I would never come back to Napa without using Paul again. Our group of 10 had the best 2 days ever thanks to Paul!!!!

Reviewed October 20, 2018

This was the second time to Napa for my husband and myself. We had another couple(friends of ours) with us this time. We decided to do a guided tour this time. From the planning stages with Paul Bailey till the time he dropped us at the hotel at the end of our day, it was a wonderful experience. Paul's knowledge of the area and the wineries was I believe what sets him apart from the rest. The planning starts with Paul asking questions to find out our interests and what we would like to get out of a day of wine tasting. He puts together an itinerary based on this evaluation. From the time he picked us up at the hotel, we felt relaxed and were ready for a great experience. He shared his knowledge of wines, wineries, and the surrounding area while transporting us from winery to winery. His choices for us were spot on. We would recommend using his service to everyone. We look forward to returning to Napa and will use Paul's services again. Can't wait.

Reviewed September 25, 2018

Where do I begin with how amazing Paul Bailey and his Napa Valley Wine Excursions business is! My family came up to the valley to celebrate some milestone birthdays and we were referred to Paul months in advance (Do yourself a favor and book with him early). Paul called me and spent an hour understanding my wishes for the trip and then designed a perfect day for us. When you go to Napa the goal is to enjoy yourself and not worry about the details. Paul is a master at crafting the perfect experience and covers all the details. He did everything from book the wineries, to picking up lunch and even surprising my wife and my mom with birthday cakes. His knowledge on the industry and and the valley is unparalleled and if you let him, he will totally geek out on the wine making process (It only adds to the experience!) A lot of wine tours you could look into will take you to the big producers, and waste your time and money. Paul finds the gems in the valley and makes your experience intimate, and well worth it. He even brings ginger candies so passengers don't get car sick as you wind through the valley (they work!) Words can't explain or do justice for the experience that Paul created for us. If you are even considering another vendor, stop what you are doing, cancel that reservation and book with Paul. You will be glad you did. I can't wait to come back for another visit and you can bet I will be booking with Paul each and every time. Thank you so much for the best birthday ever!

Date of experience: September 2018