Adagio Inn
$339
Official Site
Harvest Inn(St. Helena)(Great Value!)
$309
$259
$360
$675
LuxuryCollection
El Bonita Motel(St. Helena)(Great Value!)
$196
$150
Meadowood Napa Valley(St. Helena)
$613
$600
Hotels.com
Wydown Hotel(St. Helena)(Great Value!)
$270
Hotel St. Helena(St. Helena)
$199
$187
Hotels.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Auberge du Soleil(Rutherford)
$1,275
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 1, 2010

We stayed 2 nights in this lovely B & B. Polly was a great hostess and the breakfasts were divine. We enjoyed wine and appetizers on the porch with fellow travelers and thoroughly enjoyed the atmosphere and hospitality. Polly was very helpful and charming.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 25, 2010

My husband and I stayed here for one night on our way home from a camping trip. I don't remember the last time that I stayed in a B&B and never had with my husband. What a treat! This place is amazing. Polly Keagon, the owner and innkeeper, is very nice and welcoming (and an amazing cook). She has thought of every detail - fresh flowers fill the upstairs living room and dining area, the gardens that sit in front of the old Victorian home are perfectly tended - hydrangeas, echinacea, gardenia, and dahlias are all stunning. The rooms are clean and feel comfortable and cozy. I am generally very picky about where I stay and rarely will walk on the carpet without my shoes or slippers - I didn't pause before walking around the room barefoot and sitting on the bedspread. Everything felt so clean! Polly asked us what time we wanted to eat as the other guests had other plans and we were the only ones eating. We all agreed upon 9 am. The breakfast was amazing! A bouquet of home grown roses sat on the table. Polly brought out fresh organic fruit salad to start, water with lemon, fresh orange juice. Then after that, she brought out a plate of eggs with Gruyere cheese, perfectly cooked bacon, heirloom tomatoes with sea salt, and homemade croissants (the best either of us had ever had). The coffee was excellent as well. It gets set out early and I went upstairs and had some about an hour before breakfast. The inn is within a few blocks of the main drag in St. Helena and we walked to dinner at the fantastic Martini House. This was a wonderful experience and I would recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank travelintuck
Reviewed July 11, 2010

We just returned from our second stay at the Adagio Inn and it was just as wonderful as our first! Polly is such a gracious innkeeper and she will make sure that your visit is amazing. We have stayed in both the Concerto and Sonata Suites and both of them are luxurious and relaxing. Afternoon wine and cheese on the porch is the perfect way to unwind after a day of touring Napa County and we have met wonderful people on both of our visits. You will not find a better breakfast than the ones that Polly prepares....delicious food, beautiful china and a charming setting either inside on the sun porch our out on the deck. It truly is a perfect way to start your day! The location lends itself to a walking tour of St. Helena and a leisurely stroll to dinner. We can't imagine a better place to stay when in Napa! Thanks Polly for two terrific vacations!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 1, 2010

We stayed at this inn for two nights at the beginning of our trip to California. I wish we could have stayed longer. The room (Prelude Suite) was perfect. Comfortable bed with luxurious linens. There was a hot tub on the porch with fresh water, but alas our schedule did not permit us to indulge. The best thing about this inn was the innkeeper Polly. She is gracious beyond words. We had wine and cheese every afternoon and a delicious gourmet breakfast. We had to leave early on our last day, before breakfast and Polly generously made us scones and left out coffee and tea so we could depart early. I urge you to try this inn if you are in the St. Helena/Napa area. The location is perfect for dining and wine touring/tasting.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank caughtyalookin
Reviewed May 25, 2010

Well, there is a very good reason why every single review on here for the Adagio Inn is 5 stars! So I'll add mine to the long list, and tell you that it is a beautiful bed and breakfast inn, and I'd recommend it in a heartbeat to anyone who was considering staying here. We went here to celebrate our 29th Anniversary, and couldn't have been happier with the accommodations! First off, it's kept in pristine condition, inside and out. The gardens are beautiful as you enter the front, and a beautiful, dogwood tree was in bloom! And the parlor, sitting areas and rooms were just amazing!!! Nothing is haphazard here. Every last detail has been thought of, and looks like you've stepped into a decorator's magazine! The fabrics, furnishings, accents, linens and all amenities are the best! The bed is incredibly comfortable, and had fine linens on it. There was a huge stained glass window in our room that was just picturesque! And our room was very large! The biggest I've ever seen in a bed and breakfast inn! It had an attached living room with super comfortable furniture. Really, all the furniture in this home looks like it belongs in a museum! Except that it's super comfy!!! We liked that there was not only a tv but that the inn also provides a bunch of great dvd's out in the hallway for you to use, if you felt like watching a movie. There was a claw foot tub in the bathroom which was pretty quaint too! Now, let me tell you about the owner/manager, Polly. She's friendly to a fault, and available to help with any request, but she's also mindful to allow you privacy. It's like she appears to bring you things, answer questions you may have, make recommendations if you ask, but then she disappears to attend to her work. The breakfast room is a sunny area that is set up with small, intimate individual tables, conducive to private visiting, which we prefer over the big breakfast tables at most b&b's, where you're sort of forced to visit with the other patrons. There were Fresh flowers on every table, and a very cute array of eclectic dishes that all coordinate, even though they're different! There is also an attached balcony set up with breakfast tables, if you prefer to dine al fresco. We were served an absolutely divine breakfast of a type of quiche that had a wild mushroom crust! There was fresh juices, great coffee, apple-chicken sausages, heirloom tomatoes from a local farmer's market, among other delectables. I can't remember all of them, but do remember loving every bite! (that's saying a lot, since we're pretty serious about our food!)And Polly is more than happy to share recipes, if you ask. She even has copies of them in a binder, so she can quickly hand you a copy!
We only had one night to stay here, but vowed to return again, the next time we come to the Napa area. I really do not think you could find a nicer, friendlier, more beautiful inn to stay at. It made our anniversary memorable, and we can't wait to return! It was a perfect place to stay!!!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple