We stayed at Ambrose Bierce House in the Ambrose Bierce 'suite' in early April. We loved the location and the suite (bedroom and sitting room separated by a large bath room). We used the sitting room as a second bedroom and the sofabed was perfectly comfortable. Loved having a suite with a fireplace, and the complimentary sherry and chocolates at night in your room is a nice touch! Rooms were very comfortable and the house, while small, is pleasant and restful.
John and LIsa were perfect hosts. We had good conversation over the wonderful breakfasts (best I've had in a B&B) and John and LIsa were both very helpful in providing local pointers and recommendations.
One of the strongest points is the location -- we could walk to Beringer and fine restaurants every night. The shops in St. Helena are interesting and fun. I would definitely go back. . .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our Napa Valley bed and breakfast! We invite you to experience the romantic charm and "warm and enthusiastic hospitality" of our 1872 Victorian bed and breakfast inn. This California bed and breakfast is in a perfect location... right in the center of the finest wineries of Napa Valley. You can walk to fine and casual dining, historic Beringer Vineyards... and unique shopping in beautiful and quaint downtown St. Helena. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Inn St Helena reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ambrose Bierce House Hotel St. Helena
- Inn St Helena St. Helena, CA - Napa Valley