This historical home right on Main street was perfect for a stay in the St Helena wine country. The original owner, Ambrose Bierce, was a civil war journalist and several of his articles are framed throughout the home.
Enjoy the late afternoon on the shaded sitting porch with complimentary wine, then take a leisurely stroll to any one of several nice restaurants. We took in a movie after dinner at a classic 50's theatre on Main street. Then retired home with a dessert Zinvadel waiting for us in our room.
Tough to beat this kind of relaxing pleasurable experience !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our Napa Valley bed and breakfast! We invite you to experience the romantic charm and "warm and enthusiastic hospitality" of our 1872 Victorian bed and breakfast inn. This California bed and breakfast is in a perfect location... right in the center of the finest wineries of Napa Valley. You can walk to fine and casual dining, historic Beringer Vineyards... and unique shopping in beautiful and quaint downtown St. Helena. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Inn St Helena reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ambrose Bierce House Hotel St. Helena
- Inn St Helena St. Helena, CA - Napa Valley