My wife and I traveled to Napa Valley in April and stayed at the Wine Country Inn in St Helena. The Inn is set back off the highway in a vineyard so you feel like you are in the country. The landscaping around the Inn was bursting forth and smelling great. We splurged on a cottage room...Wow....it was as big as a house. Sitting area with fireplace, secluded patio off the sitting area, wet bar,refrig,cd/stereo (no TV so bring someone you want/need to talk to with you) and a HUGE bathroom with tub and walk in shower. The decor was fresh and clean..very nice. We had a full breakfast included every morning which was excellent..always some different dish. The eggs came from owner Jim Smith's chickens. Every evening at 4:30 we had hors d' oeuvres with the other guests with wine pourings provided by a local winery....VERY nice. We had not been to Napa before so we booked an Inn Cursion from the Inn. We were the only people on the tour with Tracy and she showed us a wonderful time taking us to several wineries off the beaten path before bringing us back to the Inn and preparing a wonderful lunch on the veranda. After lunch, we toured more wineries in the afternoon. We found the Inn to be very relaxing and all the staff were as friendly as we have ever experienced. They all appear to be having a great time doing what they do and this is passed on to the guests. We had some great dinners in local restaurants and arranged transport to/from the Inn for free! If you are looking for an upscale, relaxing vacation in the heart of Napa valley, you can't go wrong with the Wine Country Inn !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immerse yourself in romance at the Wine Country Inn, an exquisite wine country retreat. Enjoy country estate-style accommodations tucked into five acres of gorgeously landscaped tranquil gardens, within minutes of Napa Valley's best Wineries. 29 warm, spacious guest rooms, most with terraces. Luxurious king and queen sized beds with finely woven linens, plush duvets and comfy pillows. A delicious, bountiful wine country breakfast served in the cozy charm of our Winery House dining room or al fresco overlooking the vineyards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Wine Country Inn & Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Wine Country Hotel St. Helena
- Country Inn St. Helena
- St. Helena Country Inn
- Wine Country Inn & Cottages St. Helena, CA - Napa Valley