Quite possibly the best place to stay while in Napa Valley. This is not your typical bed and breakfast. Rooms are luxuriously appointed, the grounds are breathtaking and the pool area is divine. The staff are extraordinarily friendly and accommodating. The property is surrounded by vineyards making you feel as if you were on a private vineyard estate. A perfect destination for a romantic weekend away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immerse yourself in romance at the Wine Country Inn, an exquisite wine country retreat. Enjoy country estate-style accommodations tucked into five acres of gorgeously landscaped tranquil gardens, within minutes of Napa Valley's best Wineries. 29 warm, spacious guest rooms, most with terraces. Luxurious king and queen sized beds with finely woven linens, plush duvets and comfy pillows. A delicious, bountiful wine country breakfast served in the cozy charm of our Winery House dining room or al fresco overlooking the vineyards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Wine Country Inn & Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Wine Country Hotel St. Helena
- Country Inn St. Helena
- St. Helena Country Inn
- Wine Country Inn & Cottages St. Helena, CA - Napa Valley