Our stay at the Wine Country Inn was not planned in advance, as we didn't book the second week of our California trip. Upon arriving in St. Helena, we visited the welcome center for ideas and they connected us with the inn. It was wonderful. We received a walk in price for two nights in a terrific room with a private patio and outdoor jacuzzi overlooking the vineyards. General Manager Tim Polk could not have been more gracious explaining the amenities, the history of the inn and the vineyards. Room was comfortable, clean and quiet. Breakfast was consistantly good, the staff was helpful, and good wines were available at the evening wine tasting. When we asked for a third night, we were given a private cottage which was even more spectacular. Love the place. We'll be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immerse yourself in romance at the Wine Country Inn, an exquisite wine country retreat. Enjoy country estate-style accommodations tucked into five acres of gorgeously landscaped tranquil gardens, within minutes of Napa Valley's best Wineries. 29 warm, spacious guest rooms, most with terraces. Luxurious king and queen sized beds with finely woven linens, plush duvets and comfy pillows. A delicious, bountiful wine country breakfast served in the cozy charm of our Winery House dining room or al fresco overlooking the vineyards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Wine Country Inn & Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Wine Country Hotel St. Helena
- Country Inn St. Helena
- St. Helena Country Inn
- Wine Country Inn & Cottages St. Helena, CA - Napa Valley