I purchased a group on for my husband and I to get away. What a pleasant surprise! Large well maintained rooms rooms. Loved the private hot tub that our room had. This place feels like a very large bed and breakfast with each detail taken care of. Rooms vary in size and offerings and they even have cabins. Staff, all of them extra friendly and eager to help. I have been places in Napa and felt rushed, but we stayed longer at breakfast (which was great) and were asked if we needed anything else. Perfect location just outside downtown Saint Helena and only 7 miles to Calistoga. We extended our stay as we did not want to leave! You can really tell that this family run business is the heart and soul of the owners and employees We will be back, and THANK YOU FOR JUST WHAT WE NEEDED!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immerse yourself I romance at the Wine Country Inn, an exquisite wine country retreat. Enjoy country estate-style accommodations tucked into five acres of gorgeously landscaped tranquil gardens, within minutes of Napa Valley's best Wineries. 29 warm, spacious guest rooms, most with terraces. Luxurious king and queen sized beds with finely woven linens, plush duvets and comfy pillows. A delicious, bountiful wine country breakfast served in the cozy charm of our Winery House dining room or al fresco overlooking the vineyards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your The Wine Country Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Wine Country Hotel St. Helena
- Country Inn St. Helena
- St. Helena Country Inn
- The Wine Country Inn St. Helena, CA - Napa Valley