We spent three nights at the Wine Country Inn, and we thoroughly enjoyed our visit. The rooms were very nice but dated, and we were told they plan to renovate them during the winter. The management's instincts are perfect! The breakfast and afternoon wine and hors d'oeuvres were tasty, and the shuttle to restaurants in St. Helena was a real benefit! The location of the inn is great, with beautiful views from the rooms. We will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immerse yourself in romance at the Wine Country Inn, an exquisite wine country retreat. Enjoy country estate-style accommodations tucked into five acres of gorgeously landscaped tranquil gardens, within minutes of Napa Valley's best Wineries. 29 warm, spacious guest rooms, most with terraces. Luxurious king and queen sized beds with finely woven linens, plush duvets and comfy pillows. A delicious, bountiful wine country breakfast served in the cozy charm of our Winery House dining room or al fresco overlooking the vineyards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Wine Country Inn & Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Wine Country Hotel St. Helena
- Country Inn St. Helena
- St. Helena Country Inn
- Wine Country Inn & Cottages St. Helena, CA - Napa Valley