We had a spectacular room with fireplace and a big (!) bathroom. Wow. The service and concierge are very good. We loved also the free shuttle for diner places. The heated pool and hot tub are a nice plus, too. Having breakfast on the sunny terrace in November was nice, too. Net, we wholeheartedly endorse this lovely inn!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immerse yourself I romance at the Wine Country Inn, an exquisite wine country retreat. Enjoy country estate-style accommodations tucked into five acres of gorgeously landscaped tranquil gardens, within minutes of Napa Valley's best Wineries. 29 warm, spacious guest rooms, most with terraces. Luxurious king and queen sized beds with finely woven linens, plush duvets and comfy pillows. A delicious, bountiful wine country breakfast served in the cozy charm of our Winery House dining room or al fresco overlooking the vineyards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Agoda, Jetsetter and Despegar.com so you can book your The Wine Country Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Wine Country Hotel St. Helena
- Country Inn St. Helena
- St. Helena Country Inn
- The Wine Country Inn St. Helena, CA - Napa Valley