*I uploaded this again due to a stupid typo!!
It was a right decision to stay at Wine Country Inn as our first visit to Napa Valley. It is surrounded by vineyard and beautiful garden, so it is a best place for the persons who love nature and warm hospitality.
We appreciated free pick up service from/to restaurant, thanks Janelle for her recommendation of menu.
Also thanks to Tracy for the best choice of winery tour.
We will definitely come back again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immerse yourself in romance at the Wine Country Inn, an exquisite wine country retreat. Enjoy country estate-style accommodations tucked into five acres of gorgeously landscaped tranquil gardens, within minutes of Napa Valley's best Wineries. 29 warm, spacious guest rooms, most with terraces. Luxurious king and queen sized beds with finely woven linens, plush duvets and comfy pillows. A delicious, bountiful wine country breakfast served in the cozy charm of our Winery House dining room or al fresco overlooking the vineyards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Wine Country Inn & Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Wine Country Hotel St. Helena
- Country Inn St. Helena
- St. Helena Country Inn
- Wine Country Inn & Cottages St. Helena, CA - Napa Valley