One of the most charming and homely places I’ve ever stayed. The staff are all incredibly warm and helpful. We had one of the smallest rooms but it was still spacious and comfortable. The wine tasting from 4.30pm til 6pm was great and the accompanying appetisers were delicious. Chef Ryan is a talented guy and the breakfast was also fabulous, with dishes such as Denver casserole and homemade zucchini muffins. There is a “designated driver service” which provides a free shuttle to nearby restaurants in the evening. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immerse yourself in romance at the Wine Country Inn, an exquisite wine country retreat. Enjoy country estate-style accommodations tucked into five acres of gorgeously landscaped tranquil gardens, within minutes of Napa Valley's best Wineries. 29 warm, spacious guest rooms, most with terraces. Luxurious king and queen sized beds with finely woven linens, plush duvets and comfy pillows. A delicious, bountiful wine country breakfast served in the cozy charm of our Winery House dining room or al fresco overlooking the vineyards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Jetsetter and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Wine Country Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Wine Country Hotel St. Helena
- Country Inn St. Helena
- St. Helena Country Inn
- The Wine Country Inn St. Helena, CA - Napa Valley