There was so many options of good hotels in the Napa Valley area that I had a "hard" time to finally choose one. Fortunately I chose Southbridge. It was a lovely surprise since I did not pick one of the famous hotels in the area. The staff was great, the place was lovely, the room was big and beautiful, the gym and spa were great, I only thought the breakfast should be better, but that was not a big problem since you can find amazing places nearby (but for heaven's sake, don't miss the breakfast at Bloom Fly Cafe at Carneros Inn). I was supposed to stay for only 2 nights and ended up staying for 7 nights! Can't wait to return?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Southbridge Napa Valley is located on Main Street in the historic town of St. Helena in the heart of America's most famous wine growing region. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda, Jetsetter, Hotel.de, HRS, Reservation Counter and Despegar.com so you can book your Southbridge Napa Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Southbridge Hotel St. Helena
- Southbridge Inn
- Southbridge Napa Valley St. Helena, CA