We stayed at the Southbridge Inn for 2 nights. The room was excellent. Very large with a high ceiling, fireplace and small balconette. Bed was Huge and very comfortable. Also had a turndown service with chocolate cookies. Bathroom was well equipped with good quality toiletries. The continental breakfast was quite nice - fruit salad, pastries, cereals, fruit juice, tea, coffee. The staff were polite and very helpful. Only had a quick look at the pool area but appeared quiet and relaxing. You also get a voucher for a free wine tasting at a nearby winery. Overall it is a high quality hotel but I'm not sure it is worth the price. I've stayed at similar hotels for a less money but I guess that's napa in July prices for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Southbridge Napa Valley is located on Main Street in the historic town of St. Helena in the heart of America's most famous wine growing region. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Priceline, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Southbridge Napa Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Southbridge Hotel St. Helena
- Southbridge Inn
- Southbridge Napa Valley St. Helena, CA