Was very pleased with our one night stay at Harvest Inn. There are many positives about this Inn.
1) Location is great. At one end of Main St. in St. Helena there are many wineries, tasting rooms, shops and restaurants within walking distance. Always nice to not have to worry about a designated driver. The Inn is larger than I realized at first and is spread out on beautiful grounds. Lovely walking paths, fountains, trees and a vineyard at the back of the property with views of the mountians.
2) The lobby for check-in is warm and cozy. Check-in was efficient and if you stay on a Friday or Saturday night they have a free wine sampling and hors d'ouerves from 5:30-6:30pm. A great pre-dinner gathering place. The rooms are spread out over the grounds in 2 story buildings. We were on the 2nd floor overlooking the fountain area. Some rooms have wood burning fireplaces, we had a gas fireplace which was still very nice. The bathroom was HUGE, great shower and soaker tub. Turn down service at night was nice to get a refill on water bottles. The mini-fridge in the room was convenient as was the complimentary bottle of sparkling water, juice and 2 water bottles.
3) Let's talk about breakfast! YUM! The country kitchen serves a wonderful continental breakfast. I highly advise you to sample as many pastries as you can....they come from the local bakery (Model) and are AMAZING. The best thing I had the was english muffin, a texture and taste like I've never had before. Wish I'd had 2! They also have fruits, oatmeal, a daily fritatta and oatmeal. Coffee, juice and I think there was someone to make lattes etc. if you wanted.
Would defnitely stay again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Voted the #3 hotel in Northern California by Condé Nast Traveler's Readers Choice Awards 2016, Harvest Inn by Charlie Palmer is an idyllic resort designed to celebrate the vineyard way of life, with 78 luxurious accommodations nestled into five uniquely crafted neighborhoods, two secluded swimming pools, and a plush spa with indoor and outdoor facilities. Surrounded by the lush landscaping of expansive clipped lawns and serene shaded groves, partially forested by towering redwoods, Harvest Inn also is home to gardens of agricultural botanicals. Although well situated in proximity to the hub of activity in historic St Helena, Harvest Inn offers picturesque privacy and a "let's get lost" feeling of total relaxation. In classic California fashion, the architecture and land are in harmony, making Harvest Inn an integral part of the terrain. The distinctive mixing of heritage and modern style seen in the richly stained wood, leaded glass panels, and exterior stone as well as Tudor stucco with timber framing adds up to a storybook setting that is both rustic and elegant. As comfortable as it is beautiful, Harvest Inn welcomes both families and friends with its charming warmth and friendly ambiance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Harvest Inn by Charlie Palmer reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harvest Hotel St. Helena
- Harvest Inn Napa
- Harvest St Helena
- Harvest Inn By Charlie Palmer St. Helena, CA - Napa Valley