Harvest Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
El Bonita Motel(St. Helena)
View Hotel
Hotel St. Helena(St. Helena)
  • Bar/Lounge
Wydown Hotel(St. Helena)
View Hotel
Eagle & Rose Hotel(St. Helena)
View Hotel
Meadowood Napa Valley(St. Helena)
Auberge du Soleil(Rutherford)
Rancho Caymus Inn(Rutherford)
1,162 results
All reviewscharlie palmerquichevineyard viewnapa valleybrick fireplacewine countryvineyard roombeautiful groundscomplimentary bottle of winehot tubbreakfast was includedpastriesroom was largegreat roombottled watercan't wait to come backromantic getaway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 24, 2012

The property was suggested to us from the Napa downtown tourist info center. They set up the reservation at a last minute rate, and we loved it so much we added an extra night's stay. Great location, service, breakfast, room with fireplace. We loved it and looking forward to another trip in the future !

Room Tip: You are able to have your included breakfast delivered to the room for a minor charge. It was fantastic to eat while overlooking a vineyard
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 24, 2012

We stayed for 2 nights at the Harvest Inn for a friends birthday celebration. I wish we went stayed somewhere else. The location was great and the grounds were nice but felt a bit dated (although, they were well kept - just the style of gardens was a bit 1980's....). Things that we weren't aware of when we booked that you should be aware of: breakfast is mediocre. It is a buffet style with the usual suspects (cereal, oatmeal, some fruit, yogurt, etc.). Nothing about the breakfast was special or particularly delicious - it just got the job done. If you were hungry, you could eat and your hunger would be satisfied. If you wanted something special (homemade granola, homemade yogurts or jam, etc., etc.) - go elsewhere. Same goes for the accommodation - if you want a clean bed and room - it is fine. If you want that added 'something' (i.e. unique bathroom products, extra fluffy towels or a steam shower, etc., etc.) - go elsewhere. My biggest gripe is that we paid an extortionant amount for our room - when I enquired (it was an ok room, but definitely NOT worth what we paid!) I was told that I had booked a 'package'. Fair enough - my mistake - be warned - DON'T BOOK THE PACKAGE. I also thought the whole hotel - rooms, grounds, etc. were very 80's and needed a make-over but was told that it had been recently refurbished. Not the worst place, but given the massive choice in the area - there are definitely better options.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank kcbf
Reviewed September 20, 2012

My family and I stayed at the Harvest Inn which was convienently located on Route 29 in the heart of St. Helena. The staff was friendly and accomodating. The room was spacious but the beds were very soft and have seen better days. Also the lighting was a bit dark in the room. The bathroom was clean, nice shower and large bathroom overall. Pools were ok, as was hot tub but one of the pools looked like it hadn't been cleaned that day. Breakfast was very good and plenty to choose from and views from the Country kitchen were wonderful. The Rose Garden looked like it was dying and some of the plantings were wilting and dying as well. Overall a nice place to stay but definitely overpriced for what we got.

Room Tip: If you can get to stay here at a reasonable rate its worth it. Rooms toward back are quieter.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 17, 2012

We only stayed at the Harvest Inn for one night, would have liked to stay longer. The room was well-sized and well-appointed. We were located very close to one of the two pools but the room was still quiet. We liked the half-bottle of wine and other refreshments in the room, a nice touch. The grounds are quite lovely, as are the views. We didn't get a chance to use either of the pools but they looked inviting. The location was good, we were able to walk in to St Helena.
Breakfast was fine, not amazing but fine.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank NoBackpacking
Reviewed September 17, 2012 via mobile

It was my friend's 40th birthday, so being the good friend I am, I booked us four nights at the Harvest Inn. When we arrived my heart melted. Check in was located in the quaintest cottage I have ever seen. As we walked to our room I felt like I was in a fairy tail. The cobblestone path wove in between the beautiful lush foliage and flowers. We had a room overlooking the vineyard, a huge stone fireplace & hot tub outside. Awaiting our arrival was a bottle of champaign and a box of handmade chocolates from the local chocolatier. Our deck opened to the vineyards. We were right on the edge of them and what a site they were.

We had the country breakfast each morning and it was good. The Day we arrived there was a complimentary wine & cheese tasting the wine flowed freely but there wasnt enough fruit & cheese. But we were still happy with our wine.

The only negative thing i can say is that I wasn't too impressed with my massage. Think i will skip the spa service next time

Our room was expensive per night, but totally worth it Overall a great experience and I can't wait to come back.

• Stayed: May 2012