I stayed at the El Bonita for two nights while visiting the Napa Valley. To be upfront, I selected this hotel to save money to spend on food and wine. I was impressed with the hotel, in particular the price and to convenient location. The pool was nice (although closed because of an accident that was no fault of the hotel) and I was impressed with the grounds between the three buildings. I stayed in one of the older motel rooms and did have some noise from the road. This was minimized by the air conditioning and being in a room further from the highway. My only complaint about the hotel is that the pillows were flat and too firm, but this was a minor issue. Overall this was a great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- motel in Napa Valley,within walking distance to several wineries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your El Bonita Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Bonita Hotel St. Helena
- El Bonita St Helena
- El Bonita Motel St. Helena, CA - Napa Valley