El Bonita is a great little place just outside of St. Helena. It has a pool and small but clean rooms. We have stayed here several times and it has always been as expected, good. The only caveat, and it's a big one for me is that the wifi doesn't work reliably outside of the lobby area. Staff were not too concerned and don't seem to understand that for people like myself and my friend who I was traveling with, we need to be in touch and need our wifi. It's 2012 for gosh sakes! They said they had an IT guy but that the problem had been ongoing for several months. My solution? Get a new IT person. I would check before staying here if you need wifi as part of your business.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- motel in Napa Valley,within walking distance to several wineries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your El Bonita Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Bonita Hotel St. Helena
- El Bonita St Helena
- El Bonita Motel St. Helena, CA - Napa Valley