“Great food, awesome atmosphere, I'll definitely be back!”
Review of Old Soul Cafe

Old Soul Cafe
Ranked #5 of 17 Coffee & Tea in Sacramento
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast
Sacramento, California
“Great food, awesome atmosphere, I'll definitely be back!”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

What a relaxing, hip, good place! I was looking for a good place to hangout and get some work done late for my graphics company. Everywhere else was closed so I came here. Awesome, one of a kind atmosphere, great sandwiches, oh and free wifi :) will be back soon!

• Visited July 2013

Sutter Creek, California
“Just had the best sandwich and mocha I've ever experienced!”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

We have eaten at Old Soul Cafe and are familiar with their wonderful house-roasted coffees, but today my wife and I treated ourselves to lunch and were overwhelmed again at the friendliness of the staff, the freshness and taste of the food, and the care that is taken with the espresso drinks. We had today's special sandwich and salad - the sandwich was bacon and a crumbly goat cheese, basil and a garlic spread on hand-made toasted ciabatta bread. It was - as I told the employees when we left - the best sandwich I think I've ever had - seriously. My wife had a latte and I a mocha. Both were wonderful as well, with artistic decorative swirls in the foam as well as great taste. I heartily recommend that on a nice day, find some free parking a few blocks away, take a stroll to Old Soul's alley location at 17th and L Street, have lunch and coffee, and buy some roast coffee to enjoy later.

• Visited April 2013
British Columbia
“awesome coffee, awesome space.”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

we came here every morning for coffee before our meetings. Located in a little alley way, it was pretty busy but they were all so nice and quick. The food was awesome too, the little treats we did have...worth seeking out.

Visited January 2013
Sacramento CA
“great place to hide!”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

my favorite lunch spot downtown- great coffee, sandwiches, salads- local art on the walls, cool music. New tables and chairs a great improvement over prior furnishings. And good wifi!

• Visited October 2012
“Who needs coffee chains?”
Reviewed August 29, 2012 via mobile

Had a delicious cappuccino, and a $8 omelette with cheese and 3 other components. Absolutely tasteful and worth every penny. Nice and very friendly staff