“GO THERE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Taqueria Rincon Alteno

Taqueria Rincon Alteno
Ranked #656 of 1,983 Restaurants in Sacramento
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We at Taqueria Rincon Alteno would like you to have the Best Experience by joining our Delicious Authentic Mexican Dishes... We serve the Best Mexican Food in the North of Sacramento... Come and prove it your self! :)Sincerely,Miguel Gonzalez FonsecaGeneral Manager
Redding, California
“GO THERE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2011

I go to Mexico three times a year so I know my Mexican food. This place is a no frills, taqueria but I would choose this place over any chain mexican restaurant. Chips and salsa bar and the food......I am craving it right now just thinking about it! We were in Sac in September going to the "Women of Faith" conference at Arco Arena and found this place. It is in a safe neighborhood and within 4 minutes of the Arena. I love good carnitias and this place is the best! Carnitias tacos are super cheap and I love them! Then you gotta get the Carnitias Fajatias, huge and cheap and sooooooo yummy! The staff was super sweet and helpful. Its kinda bright lighting in there are just plastic type booths, but as the name says it is a Taqueria. Forget the chains, go here and get the BEST! Then if you want a really nice hotel for cheap stay at the Super 8 Airport Sacramento, oh my goodness, I couldn't believe it, the prices were great, rooms were great and 7 minutes from the Arco Arena, we were very happy with this restaurant and although I live 2 1/2 hours away, I keep looking for excuses to go back to Sac to go to this restaurant. If you are a stuffy, gotta have the nice tablecloths kinda person, don't go here, go here if you want the best Mexican food for a great price!

Visited September 2010

Sacramento, California
“The food was great! I ended up ordering a few different tacos. It felt as if I should have been making some form of...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2009

The food was great! I ended up ordering a few different tacos. It felt as if I should have been making some form of biblical command to Noah... "Bring me two of every animal,..." cook them up, and serve them to me in the form of a taco! Chicken tacos were tasty, steak tacos were delicious and pork tacos couldn't be beat!

Sacramento, California
“Great food fast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2008

I love this place... Their food is wonderful, their employees are nice and fast. I call in our orders a lot and then by the time I get there, about 10 minutes, they have it all ready to go. Great authentic food. I've heard great things about their pazole and I look forward to trying it next time we eat there.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“My favorite taqueria in...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2008

My favorite taqueria in Sacramento!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook