“Dark Roast Dark Dark Roast :)”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #47 of 68 Coffee & Tea in Sacramento
Reviewed April 4, 2013

Starbucks is everywhere. Love their dark roast coffee. If you don't ask for it, they will give you the whimpy medium or light roast which I consider water down coffee.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

never go wrong I always have excellent service with starbucks no matter which one I go to (one thing that could be a little more organized is the line getting your drink) maybe give customers a letter or an number..

Reviewed February 7, 2013

HAve Latte coffee and lemon pound cake when ever I am in Woodland which is the one close to where we live. We are addicts/.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

The Starbucks on Folsom blvd. in Sacramento has the best customer service of any and all Starbucks I have been in. John,Megan and Cameron arew the best. These people go above and beyond when it comes to customer service. I am in there daily. They all deserve the recognition of their excellent service.

Reviewed September 9, 2012

Don't get me wrong I love Starbucks but lately I've found that Mcdonalds coffee is almost as good at a lesser price. Friendly staff although when I asked about the price of the reusable cups the employee had to run back and fourth a few times and still never answered my question.