“Starbucks is tasty!”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #44 of 62 Coffee & Tea in Sacramento
Reviewed May 11, 2012

I like that there is such a variety of drinks available for all of us.

Reviewed March 12, 2012

Always good coffee and pastries... and clean, nice bathrooms!

Reviewed March 5, 2012

They may vary in size, but they all serve the same thing, however the service can vary dramatically and the service at this Starbucks is better than most.

Reviewed February 22, 2012

Don't have anything bad to say about Starbucks. Always quality coffee drinks, a friendly greeting when you arrive (if they aren't too busy), and the breakfast sandwiches are great (if offered by your individual store). I go here often and enjoy sitting around people watching.

Reviewed January 8, 2012

When I lived in Sacramento, I always went out of my way to get my coffee at the Starbucks in the Natomas shopping center on Truxel Rd. Very nice employees, nice seating arrangements, comfortable chairs and sofa, assortment of newspapers and of course great muffins and super coffee.

I always met a fine variety of people here too, especially on a Saturday morning when I would spend at least an hour there. There is seating outside as well which is great most of the time since this is Sacramento California!

2  Thank Domino1969