“Our longtime favorite local bakery.”
Review of Freeport Bakery

Freeport Bakery
Ranked #3 of 33 Bakeries in Sacramento
Reviewed February 4, 2013

The Carrot Cake is my hubs very favorite. He also loves the Spice, Red Velvet, and Fruit Basket cakes and the cinnamon rolls. Every cake they bake here is fabulous! They make delicious gluten-free cakes too, upon request. Freeport Bakery was way ahead of the curve with gluten-free goodies.

There are newer reviews for Freeport Bakery

Reviewed January 30, 2013

I got blueberry and banana choc chip muffins and a double choc chip cookie. The muffins were nothing special, fare I may make at home and I'm not a good baker. The cookie was tasty if not overpriced. I was really excited to try this place and maybe get my birthday tiramisu here, but I left deflated.

Reviewed January 21, 2013 via mobile

No matter what you're looking for Freeport Bakery can and will make it best. Wedding cakes to due for, seasonal favorites, daily specials. If you are a baked goods addict like me this place will be your worst nightmare, (BEST DREAM)! Chocolate cake like you've never had, fruit basket cake from heaven, cinnamon rolls and breads & rolls.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

We second the amazing espresso! We only got a chocolate covered biscotti but it was delicious. The service was so friendly and attentive! Cute space definitely check it out great energy!

Reviewed December 31, 2012

Yes, this is where the locals go! Fruit basket cake to die for. Everything else is fabulous! They have EVERYDAY.