OK, so if you are paying $44 for a room, you can't expect a Hilton. This actually was better than I expected (I made an online reservation to get a better price). Carpet needed vacuuming, but the linens were clean, the furniture in good condition and there even was a mini-fridge and microwave. All the necessities were in place. Neighborhood isn't too bad--I felt safe walking to a store nearby for some groceries. A little hard to find given that it's on a one-way street, though. Nice man at the front desk helped direct me to a cafe with Wifi (hotel Wifi was down). Was approached by a shady individual as I left but this happens anywhere in a city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located just 4 blocks from the Sacramento Convention Center and less than 1 mile from historic Old Town Sacramento. This Sacramento hotel is close to area attractions including the California Exposition and State Fairgrounds, California State University, the California State Capitol, the Sacramento Zoo and the Governor's Mansion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Choice Hotels and Odigeo so you can book your Econo Lodge - Sacramento / 16th St. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge - Sacramento / 16th St. Hotel Sacramento
- Sacramento Econo Lodge
- Econolodge Sacramento 16th St