All reviews plantation shutters continental breakfast yogurt across the street homeless people room was large close to downtown gas station old town free shuttle easy access waffle maker stay there again parking lot mini fridge make your own waffles king bed
Reviewed August 17, 2018 via mobile

Awesome short stay from August 3 to August 6. The place is a little run down but clean. DemJuan and the other staff members were friendly and helpful. My friends and other family members also stayed here and they tried to keep our rooms close by. I would stay again.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed August 2, 2018

I was kind of scared at first because the area surrounding this hotel can be kind of shady but I was very pleasantly surprised by how new and clean this property was. The rooms are large and well appointed, and the breakfast was fresh and good.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed July 30, 2018 via mobile

Friendly and helpful staff!
Very clean and rooms were nice.
Would stay again.
The only negative was the surrounding area had quite a few homeless people but they were not able to come onto the property.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 24, 2018 via mobile

Was absolutely positive surprised as I never expected such a beautiful well kept hotel with special touches - starting with the lively birds in the big cage near reception.
The rooms are also very spacious and beds are good. Just the shower at least in my room was not really working. It was either cold or hot water with nothing in between.
Staff also very nice and helpful especially the reception staff was so cheerful and friendly - the nicest I met in the last weeks traveling.
There is a Mac, gas station and Denny's next to the hotel.
The only negative is there are some shady persons around the Mac and in the surroundings but that is not the problem of the hotel and normally you are driving anyway.
Hotel is located directly at highway exits and in just a few minutes you can be at Old Sacramento or some other place.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed July 19, 2018 via mobile

This is a great hotel! It’s conveniently located only a 10 minute walk from the Greyhound station and a shuttle is provided for the station and airport pickups/drop offs. It’s also located right on the bus route which takes you directly downtown in 15 minutes and there’s a McDonalds, Denny’s and gas station within a two minute walk if you’re looking for some quick to eat. Check in was quick and easy and all the staff I interactive with were lovely, especially the lady in the breakfast room on Sunday 24th June.

The room was clean and comfortable with a large BED BUG FREE bed. I had a shower only room which was perfect and it had good water pressure. The only negative about the room is the shutters on the window; they don’t block the light out properly so I woke up as soon as it got light outside. Black out blinds or curtains would be an improvement but that’s only a small issue.

Complimentary breakfast is provided with a good selection on offer! There’s plenty of treats and fruit to choose from and the area is always clean and restocked regularly. One tip would be to change your brand of oatmeal as it’s not the best but other than that, I really enjoyed breakfast!

Overall, I had a very comfortable stay at this hotel and I was even able to store my bags and do some work in the lobby as I waited until it was time to go to the bus station. I feel sorry for the reception staff though; there’s chirpy birds in the lobby and after a couple of hours they drive you crazy! Nevertheless, I would stay again if I’m back in the Sacramento area.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled solo