All reviews power inn room was clean comfort inn great place to stay freeway rates sac
Reviewed August 25, 2018

I chose the Good Nite Inn because it was a relatively inexpensive option in a very pricey city and because it was convenient to the Sacramento light rail system. While, like much of Sacramento, the surrounding neighborhood is more than a bit seedy, the hotel itself seemed like an oasis and was really surprisingly good.

The walk from the Power Inn light rail station is short, but it's a very "urban" experience. There's litter and grime everywhere. I saw a homeless person sleeping behind a bench in the light rail station, and vending machines there had been smashed with a heavy object. I saw people selling drugs just outside the station, a couple was fighting in the Wendy's parking lot, and a convenience store in the area closes at 7pm for security reasons. Sacramento in general came across as one of the trashiest cities I've been to, and this neighborhood is certainly not the city's best.

That said, the Good Nite inn was a pleasant surprise. The staff was friendly, and I was checked in quickly. Guests may want to know in advance that they charge a deposit that is processed as a separate credit card charge. This is refunded immediately on check-out.

The room was spacious and clean. Everything worked fine. My view was of a tacky mini-storage place, but I'd have had the exact same view if I'd stayed next door at the Comfort Inn (which charges nearly double the rate). The other guests all seemed pleasant, and the overall feeling inside the hotel was safe.

There is no breakfast provided here, but they do have coffee available. There's also a pleasant pool and secure parking (though I did not use that). The free wi-fi was good.

It's unlikely I'll have a reason to be in Sacramento again, but if I do, I wouldn't hesitate to stay here. In spite of the neighborhood, it's a decent and affordable hotel.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled solo
Gnisac, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Sacramento, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2018

Thank you Dmbia for your comments in regards to our hotel and surrounding neighborhood. We are glad that you enjoyed staying at our hotel. Thank you.

Reviewed August 9, 2018

I have in this place twice. The bed is super clean and the staff are very nice and welcoming. Ashike, one the service desk staff, is very welcoming and always offer us a room that meet our needs.

Thank You Good Nite Inn Sacramento and Ashike for the services.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Gnisac, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Sacramento, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2018

Thank you for your kind comments and look forward to your next visit in near future.

Reviewed August 4, 2018 via mobile

Rooms and prices are very reasonable, Staff very helpful especially Ashika, very nice young lady and will definitely work with you and your budget. Definitely would recommend this hotel and come back again

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Gnisac, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Sacramento, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2018

Thank you and we really appreciate your kind feedback on our hotel and also our staff namely Ashika. We look forward to your next visit in the near future.

Reviewed July 8, 2018

I am writing this review to commend Robert on his great customer service. Upon check in he was polite, helpful, and genuinely care about how our trip was thus far. While my expectations are no high for customer service at an affordable motel, Robert made us feel like we were at a 5 star resort. Further, after returning from the pool, I noticed that he was washing windows while waiting for his next customer. Great job Robert!

The motel itself was a great value. It was clean, felt safe, and we had a relaxing evening by the pool while passing through.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Gnisac, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Sacramento, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2018

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your accommodation experience at our Inn. Thank you for your delightful comments! It is very pleasing to know that you enjoyed our Inn and the friendly and helpful service of our Guest Service Representative namely Robert. We will make sure to pass on your kind words to them and their team. We look forward to welcoming you back and make sure to call us first next time. Thank you once again for sharing your positive experience online.

Reviewed July 2, 2018 via mobile

Great price and rooms. You get a shower/bath and pool. Me and my friends stayed for an entire week and it was amazing. If we had a problem the front lobby was there and they took care of us. Robert was especially helpful!! He deserves a raise!!!

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with friends
1  Thank Lizcristal V
Gnisac, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Sacramento, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2018

We appreciate your encouraging comments about our property and especially our employee Robert. Thank you.