All reviewspower innroom was cleancomfort innparking lotgreat place to stayfreewaymaidsratessac
Reviewed July 8, 2018

I am writing this review to commend Robert on his great customer service. Upon check in he was polite, helpful, and genuinely care about how our trip was thus far. While my expectations are no high for customer service at an affordable motel, Robert made us feel like we were at a 5 star resort. Further, after returning from the pool, I noticed that he was washing windows while waiting for his next customer. Great job Robert!

The motel itself was a great value. It was clean, felt safe, and we had a relaxing evening by the pool while passing through.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Gnisac, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Sacramento, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2018

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your accommodation experience at our Inn. Thank you for your delightful comments! It is very pleasing to know that you enjoyed our Inn and the friendly and helpful service of our Guest Service Representative namely Robert. We will make sure to pass on your kind words to them and their team. We look forward to welcoming you back and make sure to call us first next time. Thank you once again for sharing your positive experience online.

Reviewed July 2, 2018 via mobile

Great price and rooms. You get a shower/bath and pool. Me and my friends stayed for an entire week and it was amazing. If we had a problem the front lobby was there and they took care of us. Robert was especially helpful!! He deserves a raise!!!

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with friends
1  Thank Lizcristal V
Gnisac, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Sacramento, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2018

We appreciate your encouraging comments about our property and especially our employee Robert. Thank you.

Reviewed June 21, 2018

The room was clean and the entire facility was well cared for. very friendly yet professional staff. All of our request were taken care of promptly. When we needed directions to nearby establishments, the staff were very knowledgeable about the area. I would gladly stay there every time we are in the neighborhood.

Stayed: January 2018
1  Thank Patsy W
Gnisac, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Sacramento, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2018

We are very thrilled to read your wonderful feedback! Thank you for sharing your favorable comments online. It is always reassuring when we hear positive comments from our customers and learn that we have met their expectations. We are delighted that you enjoyed your interaction with our staff and will certainly share your kind words to the team. We look forward to welcoming you back to Good Nite Inn Sacramento

Reviewed June 2, 2018 via mobile

I can recommend this Budget Hotel. It's your standard budget property but it's very well kept, clean and secure. Nothing standard about the staff, they all went above and beyond the Call of Duty and were very congenial especially a miss Ashika at the front desk she was charming (and attractive). The bed was a little firm and the light switch for the bathroom was outside the bathroom, which is annoying but all in all a good value. My only recommendation would be make your reservations on their website sometimes it's a little cheaper.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled with friends
1  Thank bigbadmike3
Gnisac, Manager at Good Nite Inn Sacramento, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your delightful review on Tripadvisor website. We are thrilled to hear that we have exceeded your expectations! At Good Nite Inn Sacramento, we care about our customers and endeavor our best efforts to make their visit enjoyable and uncomplicated. We very much appreciate your kind words, particularly of who provided excellent service to assist you with your requirements. We will certainly share your favorable comments to the team! Again, thank you for the gift of feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back to Good Nite Inn Sacramento

Reviewed May 21, 2018

I stayed in this hotel for only one night, but it was a surprisingly good experience. The service was good and the room was very clean. The style of the furniture and blankets seemed to be a little old, but everything was clean and functional and worked perfectly. They take care about their roms and guests. Lauren (?) cared for my room and I had a good check out experience with Ashilca(?). The bed and pillows were comfortable and the room at the backsite of the hotel was quiet. I didn't test the pool, because I only stayed for one night, but when I ever need accomodation for Sacramento, I'll probably stay at this hotel again.

Stayed: May 2018
1  Thank Aranee
Gnisac, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Sacramento, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2018

We are very thrilled to read your wonderful feedback! Thank you for sharing your favorable comments online. It is always reassuring when we hear positive comments from our customers and learn that we have met their expectations. We are delighted that you enjoyed your interaction with our front desk staff and will certainly share your kind words to the team. We look forward to welcoming you back to Good Nite Inn Sacramento.