WINNER WONDERLAND

Review of Good Nite Inn Sacramento

Good Nite Inn Sacramento
Ranked #30 of 82 Hotels in Sacramento
Sacramento
“A suprising stay at the "Good Nite Inn Sacramento"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2009

Recently I was assigned to audit a State Department in Sacramento. The assignment was last minute and urgent. I wasn't able to request a travel advance and had to use my own money and be reimbursed at a later date. So I picked a hotel within close proximity of my daily commute. Upon check in, I was totally surprised at the rate which included a government discount. The check in staff (Sharma) was was most accomodating to my needs (non-smoking room). Upon arrival to my assigned room, I was even more amazed how clean the room was and how sanitized the bathroom and sink area were. Even more, I noticed that the parking lot and the walk areas were well lighted and gave me a great sense of security. This made me sleep well at nights and I was well rested for my tedious task at work the next day. I've since told many co-workers about this hotel and they too seemed shocked at the quality descibed during my visit.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
25howe, Satish Chand General Manager at Good Nite Inn Sacramento, responded to this review, December 4, 2009
Dear "Sacramentol"thank you for posting your comments and acknowledging the value of our property, great service, a safe environment and the cleanliness of our accommodations. We pride ourselves in offering affordable room nights in clean and well maintained rooms. We raise the bar in our guest service standards with our entire staff and appreciate you taking the time to relate your experience. We look forward to your next visit!

GNI Mgmt.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
  • Polish first
Buffalo, Wyoming
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2009

Good Nite Inn was a surprise to me. I thought for the price, I was headed for a restless nite in a low grade hotel. I was pleasantly surprised. The gentleman @ the front desk was very pleasant, professional, & curtious. My room was clean, attractive, & comfortable. Also, being a single woman, I felt very safe & secure. Keep doing what your doing Good Nite Inn!

• Stayed November 2009, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
25howe, Satish Chand General Manager at Good Nite Inn Sacramento, responded to this review, November 21, 2009
Thank you for posting your comments and acknowledging the value of our property and the cleanliness of our accommodations. We pride ourselves in offering affordable room nights in clean and well maintained rooms. We raise the bar in our guest service standards with our entire staff and appreciate you taking the time to relate your experience. We look forward to your next visit!
Pleasanton, CA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2009

We were pleasantly impressed with the Good Nite Inn in Sacramento. The room was very clean, as were the towels, bedding, and even the carpet. The location was perfect. The service was outstanding, with careful attention to our specific requests. We intend to use Good Nite Inn in our future travels to Sacramento and elsewhere when possible. The value can not be beat.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for posting your comments and acknowledging the value of our property, great service, a safe environment and the cleanliness of our accommodations. We pride ourselves in offering affordable room nights in clean and well maintained rooms. We raise the bar in our guest service standards with our entire staff and appreciate you taking the time to relate your experience. We look forward to your next visit!
Chinese Camp, CA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2009

I found friendly staff and a clean room with a comfortable bed at a cost that I found hard to believe when I first saw it. Easy to get to when you come off the freeway. I got 2 hours extra sleep because I did not have to drive down in the morning.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
25howe, Satish Chand General Manager at Good Nite Inn Sacramento, responded to this review, November 16, 2009
Thank you for posting great comments about your recent visit. We appreciate that you voiced the value in our property and accommodations.
Bakersfield, Ca
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2009

Good Night Inn (Sacramento) was a very comfortable clean hotel. I slept great and will definitely stay there the next time I need a room in a city where they are.

ark
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2009

Check-in guy was great. Arrived with some noise to my reservation that was the fault of the booking engine and not the hotel. He took care of it and got me in a bed at a reasonable hour. Was a little further from the airport than I hope, but otherwise I was pleased.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
25howe, Satish Chand General Manager at Good Nite Inn Sacramento, responded to this review, November 2, 2009
Dear "ark" thank you for posting your comments and acknowledging the value of our property, great service, a safe environment and the cleanliness of our accommodations. We pride ourselves in offering affordable room nights in clean and well maintained rooms. We raise the bar in our guest service standards with our entire staff and appreciate you taking the time to relate your experience. We look forward to your next visit!
ladyvic2
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2009

The young women working the front desk was awesome.....Sorry I don't recall her name but she was excellent!!!!!

• Stayed October 2009, traveled solo
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
25howe, Satish Chand General Manager at Good Nite Inn Sacramento, responded to this review, October 28, 2009
Dear "ladyvic2"thank you for posting your comments and acknowledging the value of our property, great service, a safe environment and the cleanliness of our accommodations. We pride ourselves in offering affordable room nights in clean and well maintained rooms. We raise the bar in our guest service standards with our entire staff and appreciate you taking the time to relate your experience. We look forward to your next visit!
GNI Mgmt