Good Nite Inn Sacramento
  • Breakfast included
$81
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $101/night.

Hyatt Regency Sacramento(Sacramento)
$179
$169
Autograph
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $189/night.

$189
Sheraton.com
  • Restaurant
$89
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $107/night.

$109
Priceline
All reviewspower inngoodnight innfront deskroom was cleanplace to stayparking lotnice poolgreat customer serviceupon checkchecking incontinental breakfastsacramento areafreewayadrianafurnituremaidsrates
Reviewed June 2, 2017

I Checked in about 8 pm and not being familiar with this area, asked "Jerry" for a quiet room as I was exhausted from a 14 hr day. He was very pleasant as said "sure". He gave me room 302 which is at the very front corner of the building facing what sounded like a non stop demolition derby! Very angry at is disregard of my request!
If a quieter room was not available, he should have been honest about it!!
Will never stay here again!!!

Room Tip: Bring ear plugs as many of the rooms face traffic!
  • Stayed: May 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank mjbettencourt
Gnisac, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Sacramento, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Good Nite Inn in Sacramento.As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal during your recent stay. Please accept our sincere apology for the plumbing issues that you experienced and for the delay during your arrival. We have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team in an effort to improve to ensure that this was an isolated issue that is corrected moving forward. Upholding our commitment to provide a memorable experience with exceptional service, we hope to have an opportunity to better your experience with us whenever your travels bring you back to Sacramento

Reviewed May 31, 2017

Room was clean and mostly quiet, comfortable bed and bathroom has all basics. Room keeping staff did a great job. I used the room just to sleep so I never used any amenity in the hotel like pool or anything else. WiFi internet is kind of slow (2.00 Mbps/0.60 Mbps), had to rely in my LTE phone tethering.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank Alirio P

Thank you very much for your review! We genuinely appreciate your wonderful comments in regards to our employees. We work extremely hard day in and day out in order to deliver excellent service to each and every guest. We definitely look forward to your next visit to beautiful Sacramento City.

Reviewed May 10, 2017 via mobile

The hotel it self was great!
Rooms were clean and updated, the room keeping staff were wonderful, the people working the reception were great and the pool area was nice and well kept.
The only downside was a very rude manager who on several occasions were yelling at the guests.
The hotel manager obviously has a problem telling who is behaving nice and who are not, which could be a common problem since they​ host a lot of homeless people in return for vouchers - next to regular paying customers.
Traveling there from Scandinavia and vacationing with my family,
He yelled at me one day telling me to manage my kids - which were not my kids - and as I pointed out that I didn't know then he just kept going on!
On another occasion he started fussing at my parenting skills because I was outside smoking a cigarette on a parking lot - my daughter running around 20 feet away from me - feeling the need of pointing out what a bad parent I was because my daughter saw me smoking a cigarette.
I travel a lot due to my work and I have NEVER met such a rude and inappropriate hotel manager ever in my life!
If it wasn't for the manager I would definitely come back and recommend this hotel to others but I'm not paying to get yelled at!

Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Maria L
Gnisac, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Sacramento, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2017

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback. It is really disheartening to read your review because it is not the norm at our property. Our staff strives to provide over the top service to each and every guest and apparently we fell short in that regard. We will continue to improve and we hope that you decide to stay with us again during your next visit to beautiful Sacramento City.

Reviewed May 9, 2017 via mobile

I don't know why they would book someone here on business in a room that is right in front of the ice machine and microwave. I still have 2 more nights and I'm dreading it. The ice machine might as well be in the room. My shift is at night so all day I get to listen to people use the microwave and the ice machine. Not to mention the foot traffic is ridiculous having the stairs right next to the room as well. Nice staff but I wish they put a little more thought into booking. This is ridiculous. I feel like the window is open but it's been closed the whole time. Terrible spot to put someone who needs to get some sleep to work all night. So if your company gets booked here, hope you don't get stuck by the ice machine because you might as well just set up a sleeping bag in front of it.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled on business
Gnisac, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Sacramento, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2017

We are extremely sorry would like to apologize to you for any inconveniences that might have had during your stay with us. We wish these items were brought to our attention at check in or during your stay so they could have been handled in a prompt manner. We are available 24 hours a day to my staff and for all the guests if needed either in person or by phone. We can assure all of our future guests that we have put some policies in place to limit if not completely eliminate this issue. Once again we would like to apologize to you for the issues that arose and hope that they would consider us in the future as we are a very active company in taking care of our problems.

Reviewed May 3, 2017

Quiet place. The staff is very professional. I just wished that they had a microwave oven and fridge. Good hot water and water pressure. TV had awesome reception. If I needed to and really really is tight on a budget I would and I reccomend travelers to stay.

Room Tip: Ask for top floor side of the building where the security patrol is.
  • Stayed: April 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank deborahi628
Gnisac, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Sacramento, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2017

Thank you for your positive feedback! We are delighted to hear that you always enjoy your visits at our Inn and our friendly service. We appreciate your favorable comments on our associates, and we are privileged to be working with such a great team. We value the relationships we have developed with our customers and the repeat and referral business which we depend on. We look forward to welcoming you back to Good Nite Inn Sacramento.