I came to the hotel two hours before check-in time since I didn't have anywhere else to go. I left home and ate lunch early, so I showed up sooner than I should have. However, the clerk was very accommodating and allowed me to check in prior to the check-in time. I thought the location was ideal for the activity I was attending that evening. The room was clean and comfortable and sure enough, I had a "Good Nite's" sleep. Thanks, Good Nite Inn Sacramento.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Good Nite Inn, the number one economy hotel company in California. Come stay with us and you’ll discover what our loyal customers have come to expect time and time again: comfortable, clean, and modern accommodations at unbeatable prices. Good Night Inn Sacramento is located just 2 miles from downtown Sacramento, the state capitol, the governor's mansion and historic old Sacramento. Located within 5 miles of the property are Cal State University at Sacramento, Cal Expo, the California State Railroad Museum, Raging Waters sacramento, fine restaurants and Arden Fair Shopping Center. The Good Nite Inn Sacramento is also conveniently located on Highway 50 halfway between the bay area and Lake Tahoe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Good Nite Inn Sacramento reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Good Nite Inn Sacramento Hotel Sacramento
- Good Nite Hotel Sacramento
- Good Nite Sacramento