I had a reservation and when I got there the lady at the front was quick and very helpful. I got exactly what I asked for and it was a decent room. But when I got to the room it hadn't been cleaned yet. I had to get in the room and get ready to leave again immediatly and the staff helped me out and got the room cleaned right then. And they let me get extra towels after 11 pm when I got back from work.
Very nice staff. Quick, efficent, & friendly service.
Small room with a small bathroom but super clean! And on the backside it's really quite and the parking is close.
And the beds were sooo comfortable!! Slept better than at home!
I'll definatly be staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Good Nite Inn, the number one economy hotel company in California. Come stay with us and you’ll discover what our loyal customers have come to expect time and time again: comfortable, clean, and modern accommodations at unbeatable prices. Good Night Inn Sacramento is located just 2 miles from downtown Sacramento, the state capitol, the governor's mansion and historic old Sacramento. Located within 5 miles of the property are Cal State University at Sacramento, Cal Expo, the California State Railroad Museum, Raging Waters sacramento, fine restaurants and Arden Fair Shopping Center. The Good Nite Inn Sacramento is also conveniently located on Highway 50 halfway between the bay area and Lake Tahoe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Good Nite Inn Sacramento reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Good Nite Inn Sacramento Hotel Sacramento
- Good Nite Hotel Sacramento
- Good Nite Sacramento