Excellent service and very good place, very good prices very pretty place the only thing there were not towels but went to front desk and they helped and they were very helpful. this is my second time i stay there and both times were excellent. If I every return to Sacramento which I doubt that hotels will be the one I will stay in. Loved it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Good Nite Inn, the number one economy hotel company in California. Come stay with us and you’ll discover what our loyal customers have come to expect time and time again: comfortable, clean, and modern accommodations at unbeatable prices. Good Night Inn Sacramento is located just 2 miles from downtown Sacramento, the state capitol, the governor's mansion and historic old Sacramento. Located within 5 miles of the property are Cal State University at Sacramento, Cal Expo, the California State Railroad Museum, Raging Waters sacramento, fine restaurants and Arden Fair Shopping Center. The Good Nite Inn Sacramento is also conveniently located on Highway 50 halfway between the bay area and Lake Tahoe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Good Nite Inn Sacramento reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Good Nite Inn Sacramento Hotel Sacramento
- Good Nite Hotel Sacramento
- Good Nite Sacramento